Hasn't worked

Posted by 5191360681769626267 on Dec 01, 2016

Have been using this product twice a day every single day for 5 weeks now and so far no difference whatsoever. I don't mind the smell at all and it's non greasy which is good. I have another 2 jars which I will continue using in case it does work and will update once I've finished those. Nice quick delivery to New Zealand as this product isn't available here.

최악

Posted by sunsky on Oct 18, 2012

20% aescin 높은 함량에 속지 말라 발라도 아무런 효과 없음 A Vogel, Venaforce, Soothing Horse Chestnut Leg Gel 제품은 바르는 동시에 부어 단단한 것이 물렁해 짐 -썬

Not so wrok

Posted by 5359622929144948314 on Aug 30, 2014

I tried this cream for 45 days already. I have a little problem on my both calves, it started a few viscose vein so that I want to heal it at the very beginning. After 45 days use, using the cream twice a day as instructed. I found that no improvement of my vein at all. instead, the color of my vein getting darker. And i have got more vein on my both calves. i will tried another product, and hope it can help.

Not yet tested

Posted by 5646083238933201698 on Oct 18, 2016

I haven't receive the product yet, its been more than a month since i order this and butchers broom..and still no update

promašaj

Posted by 5406625469363253752 on Aug 01, 2013

ne znam odakle krenit - jednostavno zaobiđite.