Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

very good

Posted by Reviewer2934429 on Oct 09, 2009

I have spider veins on my thighs.Used this cream for a few weeks.Yes, I can see a slight change,it seems like those 'horrible' veins are dissapearing but slowly.It does take some time.You have to be VERY patient and use it regularly 2 a day.

Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Cream

Posted by Reviewer1332462 on Aug 24, 2008

I am delighted with this product. I found it very soothing to my legs particularly in hot weather. Lois Ferrans

Excellent

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Jul 16, 2014

I've been using it for more than 6 weeks and I can say that it works. No more pain in legs and my veins are less visible. Highly recommend it!

soothed in Austin, TX

Posted by Reviewer1082005 on Mar 09, 2008

I have had varicose veins for yrs and have never found a product like this until now. Although it doesn't remove the varicose, it is very soothing and takes away the throbbing that comes w/swollen veins. I recommend it, esp. since the price it right at iherb.

Spider veins still there, but the tired filling is gone

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Mar 10, 2010

I was hoping to erase the spider veins in my legs. I have these varicose veins on my legs that formed during my first pregnancy and became worse and worse with each following pregnancy (3 all together). So the big veins are surrounded by a spider web of thin capillaries, so I was hoping to get read of some of them. I use the cream twice a day, but have not noticed any visible change. Although my calves don't have that heavy tired feeling as they used to, especially in the evening, so that's progress. I keep using the cream.