July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Spider veins still there, but the tired filling is gone

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Mar 10, 2010

I was hoping to erase the spider veins in my legs. I have these varicose veins on my legs that formed during my first pregnancy and became worse and worse with each following pregnancy (3 all together). So the big veins are surrounded by a spider web of thin capillaries, so I was hoping to get read of some of them. I use the cream twice a day, but have not noticed any visible change. Although my calves don't have that heavy tired feeling as they used to, especially in the evening, so that's progress. I keep using the cream.

Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2032070 on Jan 31, 2013

After using 2 units can't see any improvement.

Horse chestnut cream

Posted by Reviewer1692972 on Aug 15, 2008

I've been using it twice a day religiously on my legs from the knees down & saw improvement after only a week. I ordered 5 more jars because I honestly think that the recommended 6 wks of use will make a major difference. Plan on being able to wear shorts and those ubiquitous capris by Labor Day. And I will continue to use it at least once a day regardless.

Used for years

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 02, 2008

This is a great product for spider veins. It is brown and has a strong fragrance, so I can't recommend it for use on the face.

Varicose veins.

Posted by Reviewer1157805 on Sep 16, 2008

Excellent product; I have seen the and felt the difference immediately as I started using it. I would give it 5 stars!