Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

soothed in Austin, TX

Posted by Reviewer1082005 on Mar 09, 2008

I have had varicose veins for yrs and have never found a product like this until now. Although it doesn't remove the varicose, it is very soothing and takes away the throbbing that comes w/swollen veins. I recommend it, esp. since the price it right at iherb.

Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Cream

Posted by Reviewer1332462 on Aug 24, 2008

I am delighted with this product. I found it very soothing to my legs particularly in hot weather. Lois Ferrans

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2370852 on Mar 07, 2009

I tried the cream for my tired legs and it is better than anything else I tried before.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2934429 on Oct 09, 2009

I have spider veins on my thighs.Used this cream for a few weeks.Yes, I can see a slight change,it seems like those 'horrible' veins are dissapearing but slowly.It does take some time.You have to be VERY patient and use it regularly 2 a day.

I can feel it working after the first application

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Jan 28, 2011

I don't have any varicose/spider veins. I have very thin skin so blue veins are visible on most parts of my skin. After I put the cream on for the first time, within 2 hours my feet and legs felt WARM. It truly improves my blood circulation. My partner also used it a couple of times but he felt nothing. Mind you blokes all seem to have thicker skin hence more time is required to show the result.