Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Excellent

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Jul 16, 2014

I've been using it for more than 6 weeks and I can say that it works. No more pain in legs and my veins are less visible. Highly recommend it!

terrific

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Jan 18, 2015

I used to have a lot of spider veins---started using this cream a few years ago and what a difference. I'm a senior citizen over 80---with legs like a 30 year old. No spider veins. I gave a few jars as gifts---and they call me back asking where they can get this. I tell them iherb. y foot doctor even commented on my feet being in such good condition--as a diabetic I take good care of my feet--this cream does it. My feet are warmer and softer. If you stand on your feet all day--try this. It works.

I can feel it working after the first application

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Jan 28, 2011

I don't have any varicose/spider veins. I have very thin skin so blue veins are visible on most parts of my skin. After I put the cream on for the first time, within 2 hours my feet and legs felt WARM. It truly improves my blood circulation. My partner also used it a couple of times but he felt nothing. Mind you blokes all seem to have thicker skin hence more time is required to show the result.

Unsure for now

Posted by AuntieB on Sep 28, 2013

I have varicose veins showing on my legs. I've taken Horse Chestnut pills to resolve my varicose vein issue, but I started to lose weight and had double heartbeats. I knew that something wasn't working for me by ingesting the Horse Chestnut so I stopped. You do need to consult with a doctor before you take these "natural" pills, which I haven't and I didn't want to risk anything. So, I felt that the cream may be safer and trying this out. It honestly smells like 1% of what Tiger Balm smells like. It doesn't smell so bad if you're used to natural remedies, incense and other holistic type of products and natural products. It's definitely not something you want to wear if you're going out, but it won't bother you if you wear it to bed. The scent doesn't last too long. I'm not too hopeful about the product, but I do feel like my leg is less swollen. Although, it's just a feeling for now, not a fact. Maybe after a month, I'll see some results. I want to be hopeful!

Horse chestnut cream

Posted by Reviewer1692972 on Aug 15, 2008

I've been using it twice a day religiously on my legs from the knees down & saw improvement after only a week. I ordered 5 more jars because I honestly think that the recommended 6 wks of use will make a major difference. Plan on being able to wear shorts and those ubiquitous capris by Labor Day. And I will continue to use it at least once a day regardless.