Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Works very well

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012

I'm so glad I bought this product because it helps with hemorrhoids very effectively. I apply it after shower, morning and night, and it helps them shrink and soothes them. I also use it as a face moisturizer at night and it helps tighten pores. Though I love the smell of it, it is medicinal and probably not too pleasant for most people, so if you're going to use it on your face, use it at night. I highly recommend this product!

Very pleased with results!

Posted by 4626800648246868873 on Apr 26, 2014

I was skeptical about this product, but the many positive reviews helped to convince me to try it so I'm just paying it forward. I have had jobs that involve a lot of standing for most of my working life, and genetically am predisposed to have vein issues. I have had unsightly spider veins on my legs since my mid-twenties, and I had also noticed more leg swelling and constant leg pain recently. I've been using this cream twice a day and taking Butcher's Broom and Horse Chestnut capsules for about 6 weeks, and about 1 week ago I added Emergen-C Vitamin C supplement. I noticed a difference in circulation right away, as my leg cramps were all but eliminated and my normally cold feet regularly felt warm. I would have been happy with those results but I was hoping for diminishing of the spider veins, which has also happened. These are 16 year old spider veins so I knew it might take some time, but they are definitely lighter and less noticeable, and the swelling is much improved as well. I would encourage patience and persistence in using this cream to see the results you want. It's a great product, just like others have commented, I wish the jar was larger!

Excellent

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Jul 16, 2014

I've been using it for more than 6 weeks and I can say that it works. No more pain in legs and my veins are less visible. Highly recommend it!

soothed in Austin, TX

Posted by Reviewer1082005 on Mar 09, 2008

I have had varicose veins for yrs and have never found a product like this until now. Although it doesn't remove the varicose, it is very soothing and takes away the throbbing that comes w/swollen veins. I recommend it, esp. since the price it right at iherb.

Spider veins still there, but the tired filling is gone

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Mar 10, 2010

I was hoping to erase the spider veins in my legs. I have these varicose veins on my legs that formed during my first pregnancy and became worse and worse with each following pregnancy (3 all together). So the big veins are surrounded by a spider web of thin capillaries, so I was hoping to get read of some of them. I use the cream twice a day, but have not noticed any visible change. Although my calves don't have that heavy tired feeling as they used to, especially in the evening, so that's progress. I keep using the cream.