Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

I can feel it working after the first application

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Jan 28, 2011

I don't have any varicose/spider veins. I have very thin skin so blue veins are visible on most parts of my skin. After I put the cream on for the first time, within 2 hours my feet and legs felt WARM. It truly improves my blood circulation. My partner also used it a couple of times but he felt nothing. Mind you blokes all seem to have thicker skin hence more time is required to show the result.

Excellent

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Jul 16, 2014

I've been using it for more than 6 weeks and I can say that it works. No more pain in legs and my veins are less visible. Highly recommend it!

Unsure for now

Posted by AuntieB on Sep 28, 2013

I have varicose veins showing on my legs. I've taken Horse Chestnut pills to resolve my varicose vein issue, but I started to lose weight and had double heartbeats. I knew that something wasn't working for me by ingesting the Horse Chestnut so I stopped. You do need to consult with a doctor before you take these "natural" pills, which I haven't and I didn't want to risk anything. So, I felt that the cream may be safer and trying this out. It honestly smells like 1% of what Tiger Balm smells like. It doesn't smell so bad if you're used to natural remedies, incense and other holistic type of products and natural products. It's definitely not something you want to wear if you're going out, but it won't bother you if you wear it to bed. The scent doesn't last too long. I'm not too hopeful about the product, but I do feel like my leg is less swollen. Although, it's just a feeling for now, not a fact. Maybe after a month, I'll see some results. I want to be hopeful!

Horse chestnut cream

Posted by Reviewer1692972 on Aug 15, 2008

I've been using it twice a day religiously on my legs from the knees down & saw improvement after only a week. I ordered 5 more jars because I honestly think that the recommended 6 wks of use will make a major difference. Plan on being able to wear shorts and those ubiquitous capris by Labor Day. And I will continue to use it at least once a day regardless.

Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Cream

Posted by Reviewer1332462 on Aug 24, 2008

I am delighted with this product. I found it very soothing to my legs particularly in hot weather. Lois Ferrans