Good for radiation scars

Posted by Reviewer2961981 on May 23, 2014

I have scars and tender skin under a knee since radiation treatments about 45 years ago. Had been using Vaseline. But this horse chestnut cream seems to be actually healing the skin.

Surprised at how well this works!

Posted by theunextreme on Feb 12, 2015

I am so surprised at how well this works! You can feel it tingling a little to help sooth achey spider veins. I have noticed a small hint of them looking less visible as well after using it for only 2 weeks. I will definitely keep using it! Feels amazing! The smell is also pleasant.

Has Grapefruit Seed Extract in it

Posted by DebbySapp on Dec 05, 2014

I should've read the ingredients more carefully, but I thought a company like Planetary Herbals would've known better than to put GSE in their products. If you don't realize the problem with GSE, put "grapefruit seed extract" in your search engine and read American Botanicals' and MacDonald's write-ups on it. If they come out with a formula without the GSE, I'd give it more stars.

Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2032070 on Jan 31, 2013

After using 2 units can't see any improvement.

Used for years

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 02, 2008

This is a great product for spider veins. It is brown and has a strong fragrance, so I can't recommend it for use on the face.

Varicose veins.

Posted by Reviewer1157805 on Sep 16, 2008

Excellent product; I have seen the and felt the difference immediately as I started using it. I would give it 5 stars!

very good

Posted by MukMas on Oct 22, 2010

wish the jar was bigger

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1040801 on Nov 02, 2010

Great product it really works swelling in my ankle has reduced greatly can not get this Horse Chestnut Cream in Australia Thanks also very quick delivery

One of the best creams in market

Posted by 4920286773914145487 on May 25, 2013

I came to know about this cream via iHerb and I saw so many reviews about people recommending it and I suggested my mom and brother to buy it. The shipping was fast and through DHL, they received it within a week and at such low price. Now they are using it for 2 weeks and everything seems to be fine and my mom who has outrageous Varicose veins is also happy with the cream. she is totally satisfied with the regular usage and satisfied as she is having less pains and lowered swelling. overall, I recommend this for everyone.

Good product....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jun 26, 2014

....however, tried the pills and threw up within 15 minutes of taking them.