Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2032070 on Jan 31, 2013

After using 2 units can't see any improvement.

Horse chestnut cream

Posted by Reviewer1692972 on Aug 15, 2008

I've been using it twice a day religiously on my legs from the knees down & saw improvement after only a week. I ordered 5 more jars because I honestly think that the recommended 6 wks of use will make a major difference. Plan on being able to wear shorts and those ubiquitous capris by Labor Day. And I will continue to use it at least once a day regardless.

Used for years

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 02, 2008

This is a great product for spider veins. It is brown and has a strong fragrance, so I can't recommend it for use on the face.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2370852 on Mar 07, 2009

I tried the cream for my tired legs and it is better than anything else I tried before.

One of the best creams in market

Posted by 4920286773914145487 on May 25, 2013

I came to know about this cream via iHerb and I saw so many reviews about people recommending it and I suggested my mom and brother to buy it. The shipping was fast and through DHL, they received it within a week and at such low price. Now they are using it for 2 weeks and everything seems to be fine and my mom who has outrageous Varicose veins is also happy with the cream. she is totally satisfied with the regular usage and satisfied as she is having less pains and lowered swelling. overall, I recommend this for everyone.

Good for radiation scars

Posted by Reviewer2961981 on May 23, 2014

I have scars and tender skin under a knee since radiation treatments about 45 years ago. Had been using Vaseline. But this horse chestnut cream seems to be actually healing the skin.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1635866 on Dec 23, 2010

intake is good, specific but not disgusting smell, nice amount according to the price.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1632321 on Feb 27, 2011

I find the cream useful - softens and maintains the tissue and if it does more than this, then great.

Surprised at how well this works!

Posted by theunextreme on Feb 12, 2015

I am so surprised at how well this works! You can feel it tingling a little to help sooth achey spider veins. I have noticed a small hint of them looking less visible as well after using it for only 2 weeks. I will definitely keep using it! Feels amazing! The smell is also pleasant.

Does What it Says

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Feb 16, 2011

Great relief for those tired legs, it also gives the skin a smooth, even tone. Only 4 stars because the scent is not my favorite, but scent fades over time, and I usually don't smell it at my ankles!