Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1840640 on Jan 29, 2011

It's hard to tell how much it helps but I know that the combination of herbs is good. I also take other supplements to help varicose veins. I'm currently pregnant and wanted a cream with all the herbs in that help varicose veins. Has a strong smell but that did not matter to me. This product is a great price!!!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1635866 on Dec 23, 2010

intake is good, specific but not disgusting smell, nice amount according to the price.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1632321 on Feb 27, 2011

I find the cream useful - softens and maintains the tissue and if it does more than this, then great.

Nice!

Posted by 4968192463257328300 on Jul 31, 2012

I just started using it, but it feels wonderful, very calming and takes away the heaviness from my legs. I have noticed also that my legs aren't as swollen as usual.

New to this one

Posted by 5676950459210226523 on Apr 15, 2015

Have never used this before, but know someone who has serious haemmoroids and I have a few varicose veins, so intend to use for these and see what happens. The herbal ingraedients for these conditions are spot on.

Surprisingly Good

Posted by priyanka on Aug 29, 2015

The cream does not soak in totally, but my legs do feel supported and refreshed.

Does What it Says

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Feb 16, 2011

Great relief for those tired legs, it also gives the skin a smooth, even tone. Only 4 stars because the scent is not my favorite, but scent fades over time, and I usually don't smell it at my ankles!

Horse chestnut for Schamberg's

Posted by Reviewer2389574 on Feb 17, 2011

Purchased this product for Schamberg's on my legs, along with the Nature's Way capsules, and saw an immediate improvement.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1999860 on Dec 16, 2009

I have a situation that my doctor has described as "Stasis." She claims there is nothing to do. However, since starting with this product, the sharp pains and daily discomfort to my lower legs has diminished markedly. I don't expect the Horse Chestnut Cream to cure my problem, but if has made the condition more tolerable, if still unsightly.

A la espera de resultados

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Mar 25, 2010

Fácil de extender y sin dejar sensación grasa en las piernas, el olor es un poco peculiar y poco agradable Aún es pronto para notar si mis arañas vasculares se disimulan o no y si merece la pena su uso. A favor: fácil aplicación y nada graso En contra: olor peculiar que personalmente no me gusta