Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2370852 on Mar 07, 2009

I tried the cream for my tired legs and it is better than anything else I tried before.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2934429 on Oct 09, 2009

I have spider veins on my thighs.Used this cream for a few weeks.Yes, I can see a slight change,it seems like those 'horrible' veins are dissapearing but slowly.It does take some time.You have to be VERY patient and use it regularly 2 a day.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2381468 on Aug 18, 2013

I've used it for about a month and not as consistently as I should. Probably only 3-4 days/week. Spider veins on my legs are much lighter, nearly gone. Mild improvement in larger, darker varicosities. Other reviewers complain of a bad smell....It's an herbal lotion and it smells like herbs. Totally worth it in my opinion.

Good for radiation scars

Posted by Reviewer2961981 on May 23, 2014

I have scars and tender skin under a knee since radiation treatments about 45 years ago. Had been using Vaseline. But this horse chestnut cream seems to be actually healing the skin.

terrific

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Jan 18, 2015

I used to have a lot of spider veins---started using this cream a few years ago and what a difference. I'm a senior citizen over 80---with legs like a 30 year old. No spider veins. I gave a few jars as gifts---and they call me back asking where they can get this. I tell them iherb. y foot doctor even commented on my feet being in such good condition--as a diabetic I take good care of my feet--this cream does it. My feet are warmer and softer. If you stand on your feet all day--try this. It works.