Unsure for now

Posted by AuntieB on Sep 28, 2013

I have varicose veins showing on my legs. I've taken Horse Chestnut pills to resolve my varicose vein issue, but I started to lose weight and had double heartbeats. I knew that something wasn't working for me by ingesting the Horse Chestnut so I stopped. You do need to consult with a doctor before you take these "natural" pills, which I haven't and I didn't want to risk anything. So, I felt that the cream may be safer and trying this out. It honestly smells like 1% of what Tiger Balm smells like. It doesn't smell so bad if you're used to natural remedies, incense and other holistic type of products and natural products. It's definitely not something you want to wear if you're going out, but it won't bother you if you wear it to bed. The scent doesn't last too long. I'm not too hopeful about the product, but I do feel like my leg is less swollen. Although, it's just a feeling for now, not a fact. Maybe after a month, I'll see some results. I want to be hopeful!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2381468 on Aug 18, 2013

I've used it for about a month and not as consistently as I should. Probably only 3-4 days/week. Spider veins on my legs are much lighter, nearly gone. Mild improvement in larger, darker varicosities. Other reviewers complain of a bad smell....It's an herbal lotion and it smells like herbs. Totally worth it in my opinion.

promašaj

Posted by 5406625469363253752 on Aug 01, 2013

ne znam odakle krenit - jednostavno zaobiđite.

horse chestnut cream

Posted by 4702839322915855519 on Jul 28, 2013

havent noticed any real change however its only been a short time since l commenced using the product

One of the best creams in market

Posted by 4920286773914145487 on May 25, 2013

I came to know about this cream via iHerb and I saw so many reviews about people recommending it and I suggested my mom and brother to buy it. The shipping was fast and through DHL, they received it within a week and at such low price. Now they are using it for 2 weeks and everything seems to be fine and my mom who has outrageous Varicose veins is also happy with the cream. she is totally satisfied with the regular usage and satisfied as she is having less pains and lowered swelling. overall, I recommend this for everyone.

didn't work for me

Posted by marianF on Apr 12, 2013

I've been using this cream consistently for 2 months and saw no improvement in my varicose vein-and it's just a tiny one on my left calf.It's not so bad, however, at relieving tired legs, especially in hot weather, as it creates a cooling seansation, but then again, there are other products much more effective at that.

Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2032070 on Jan 31, 2013

After using 2 units can't see any improvement.

최악

Posted by sunsky on Oct 18, 2012

20% aescin 높은 함량에 속지 말라 발라도 아무런 효과 없음 A Vogel, Venaforce, Soothing Horse Chestnut Leg Gel 제품은 바르는 동시에 부어 단단한 것이 물렁해 짐 -썬

Cream

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Sep 17, 2012

Smells very herbal and rather strong, but after some time you can't feel it, have to use for a longer period to see results, so I will continue.

not so

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

Very strong smell and don't feel any difference on my varicose veins.