Didn't notice any difference

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jul 11, 2015

I tried using this even though it smelt awful. In the end I never finished the product. I didn't notice a difference while using this, not that I could tell anyway. I find coconut oil to be more beneficial than this product. I personally wouldn't recommend it, although maybe with longer continued use you might find it beneficial.

didn't work for me

Posted by marianF on Apr 12, 2013

I've been using this cream consistently for 2 months and saw no improvement in my varicose vein-and it's just a tiny one on my left calf.It's not so bad, however, at relieving tired legs, especially in hot weather, as it creates a cooling seansation, but then again, there are other products much more effective at that.

Good product....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jun 26, 2014

....however, tried the pills and threw up within 15 minutes of taking them.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1840640 on Jan 29, 2011

It's hard to tell how much it helps but I know that the combination of herbs is good. I also take other supplements to help varicose veins. I'm currently pregnant and wanted a cream with all the herbs in that help varicose veins. Has a strong smell but that did not matter to me. This product is a great price!!!

Nice!

Posted by 4968192463257328300 on Jul 31, 2012

I just started using it, but it feels wonderful, very calming and takes away the heaviness from my legs. I have noticed also that my legs aren't as swollen as usual.

very good

Posted by MukMas on Oct 22, 2010

wish the jar was bigger

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1040801 on Nov 02, 2010

Great product it really works swelling in my ankle has reduced greatly can not get this Horse Chestnut Cream in Australia Thanks also very quick delivery

Varicose veins.

Posted by Reviewer1157805 on Sep 16, 2008

Excellent product; I have seen the and felt the difference immediately as I started using it. I would give it 5 stars!

New to this one

Posted by 5676950459210226523 on Apr 15, 2015

Have never used this before, but know someone who has serious haemmoroids and I have a few varicose veins, so intend to use for these and see what happens. The herbal ingraedients for these conditions are spot on.

Surprisingly Good

Posted by priyanka on Aug 29, 2015

The cream does not soak in totally, but my legs do feel supported and refreshed.