Good product....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jun 26, 2014

....however, tried the pills and threw up within 15 minutes of taking them.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1632321 on Feb 27, 2011

I find the cream useful - softens and maintains the tissue and if it does more than this, then great.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1840640 on Jan 29, 2011

It's hard to tell how much it helps but I know that the combination of herbs is good. I also take other supplements to help varicose veins. I'm currently pregnant and wanted a cream with all the herbs in that help varicose veins. Has a strong smell but that did not matter to me. This product is a great price!!!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1635866 on Dec 23, 2010

intake is good, specific but not disgusting smell, nice amount according to the price.

Nice!

Posted by 4968192463257328300 on Jul 31, 2012

I just started using it, but it feels wonderful, very calming and takes away the heaviness from my legs. I have noticed also that my legs aren't as swollen as usual.

very good

Posted by MukMas on Oct 22, 2010

wish the jar was bigger

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1040801 on Nov 02, 2010

Great product it really works swelling in my ankle has reduced greatly can not get this Horse Chestnut Cream in Australia Thanks also very quick delivery

Varicose veins.

Posted by Reviewer1157805 on Sep 16, 2008

Excellent product; I have seen the and felt the difference immediately as I started using it. I would give it 5 stars!

New to this one

Posted by 5676950459210226523 on Apr 15, 2015

Have never used this before, but know someone who has serious haemmoroids and I have a few varicose veins, so intend to use for these and see what happens. The herbal ingraedients for these conditions are spot on.

Surprisingly Good

Posted by priyanka on Aug 29, 2015

The cream does not soak in totally, but my legs do feel supported and refreshed.