Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Unsure for now

Posted by AuntieB on Sep 28, 2013

I have varicose veins showing on my legs. I've taken Horse Chestnut pills to resolve my varicose vein issue, but I started to lose weight and had double heartbeats. I knew that something wasn't working for me by ingesting the Horse Chestnut so I stopped. You do need to consult with a doctor before you take these "natural" pills, which I haven't and I didn't want to risk anything. So, I felt that the cream may be safer and trying this out. It honestly smells like 1% of what Tiger Balm smells like. It doesn't smell so bad if you're used to natural remedies, incense and other holistic type of products and natural products. It's definitely not something you want to wear if you're going out, but it won't bother you if you wear it to bed. The scent doesn't last too long. I'm not too hopeful about the product, but I do feel like my leg is less swollen. Although, it's just a feeling for now, not a fact. Maybe after a month, I'll see some results. I want to be hopeful!

Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2032070 on Jan 31, 2013

After using 2 units can't see any improvement.

Horse chestnut cream

Posted by Reviewer1692972 on Aug 15, 2008

I've been using it twice a day religiously on my legs from the knees down & saw improvement after only a week. I ordered 5 more jars because I honestly think that the recommended 6 wks of use will make a major difference. Plan on being able to wear shorts and those ubiquitous capris by Labor Day. And I will continue to use it at least once a day regardless.

Used for years

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 02, 2008

This is a great product for spider veins. It is brown and has a strong fragrance, so I can't recommend it for use on the face.

Varicose veins.

Posted by Reviewer1157805 on Sep 16, 2008

Excellent product; I have seen the and felt the difference immediately as I started using it. I would give it 5 stars!