10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Varicose veins.

Posted by Reviewer1157805 on Sep 16, 2008

Excellent product; I have seen the and felt the difference immediately as I started using it. I would give it 5 stars!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2197451 on Oct 22, 2010

wish the jar was bigger

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1040801 on Nov 02, 2010

Great product it really works swelling in my ankle has reduced greatly can not get this Horse Chestnut Cream in Australia Thanks also very quick delivery

One of the best creams in market

Posted by 4920286773914145487 on May 25, 2013

I came to know about this cream via iHerb and I saw so many reviews about people recommending it and I suggested my mom and brother to buy it. The shipping was fast and through DHL, they received it within a week and at such low price. Now they are using it for 2 weeks and everything seems to be fine and my mom who has outrageous Varicose veins is also happy with the cream. she is totally satisfied with the regular usage and satisfied as she is having less pains and lowered swelling. overall, I recommend this for everyone.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2381468 on Aug 18, 2013

I've used it for about a month and not as consistently as I should. Probably only 3-4 days/week. Spider veins on my legs are much lighter, nearly gone. Mild improvement in larger, darker varicosities. Other reviewers complain of a bad smell....It's an herbal lotion and it smells like herbs. Totally worth it in my opinion.