Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Nice!

Posted by 4968192463257328300 on Jul 31, 2012

I just started using it, but it feels wonderful, very calming and takes away the heaviness from my legs. I have noticed also that my legs aren't as swollen as usual.

Surprised at how well this works!

Posted by theunextreme on Feb 12, 2015

I am so surprised at how well this works! You can feel it tingling a little to help sooth achey spider veins. I have noticed a small hint of them looking less visible as well after using it for only 2 weeks. I will definitely keep using it! Feels amazing! The smell is also pleasant.

If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would - Horse Chestnut Cream is awesome for Lipedema pain in calves and legs.

Posted by LifewithLipedema on Dec 23, 2014

I suffer from swollen calves,ankles and legs from a chronic,painful condition, called Lipedema. This is the first product in 14 years that has addressed the pain from inflammation and allows relief from it. There is a medicinal smell to the cream however the trade off, in my opinion, is so worth it. (Not overpowering but it is strong.) I highly recommend anyone with Lipedema or swollen, painful feet, legs and calves to try this product.

Does What it Says

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Feb 16, 2011

Great relief for those tired legs, it also gives the skin a smooth, even tone. Only 4 stars because the scent is not my favorite, but scent fades over time, and I usually don't smell it at my ankles!

Horse chestnut for Schamberg's

Posted by Reviewer2389574 on Feb 17, 2011

Purchased this product for Schamberg's on my legs, along with the Nature's Way capsules, and saw an immediate improvement.