suprised ! =D

Posted by 4919701671656937843 on Feb 18, 2015

in love whit this pordukt =) takes away my blemsihes =D

great for sore leg after clot

Posted by Reviewer1331295 on Sep 25, 2014

My husband loves this Horse Chestnut Cream! About 2 years ago he ended up with a very painful, superficial leg clot from his ankle to the back of his leg. Originally he had an infected pore on his chest which required surgery. He was also given antibiotics which gave him severe diarrhea and dehydration over our Christmas driving trip. The outcome was the huge leg clot with months on anticoagulation medication. He is fine now, but the Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Cream provides relief from leftover leg soreness from vein damage after the clot.

very good

Good

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2750674 on Oct 26, 2014

good product

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 01, 2015

good

GOOD product not toxic and good value

Posted by Reviewer1081223 on Mar 22, 2015

I love this product...good thick-goes a long way, good smell AND NOT toxic. I am a "human canary" and I love this product. Legs feel better and look little better,tho I was cynical & I hadn't actually expected it to do anything, so was pleasantly amazed... but need to use more consistently -then see final verdict. SO far love it and will buy more.

FAST AND RELIABLE PRODUCT

Posted by 4724599520108825577 on Jun 17, 2015

Honestly I used it two days after receiving. To my suprised after 3 days of using it for day and night it works the veins werent visible as it used to be. if only I can post photo I would as a proof for everyone to see. Much love waiting for 6 weeks so that I can see more changes for my veins. Price affordable and fast delivery. Smells good like abit woody.

Best until now

Posted by Reviewer3076723 on Sep 03, 2008

Really effective on making your legs feel lighter. I do not know if it will remove my spider veins but after 4 weeks I already feel more comfortable. Stinks a bit though :-)

Horse Chesnut Cream

Posted by Reviewer1471080 on Oct 05, 2008

iHerb.com has such good prices on all their products including the horse chesnut cream. This product is easy to use. There is a little smell to it but nothing too strong. I hope it works!!