Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut, Vein Strength, 705 mg, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Relief of pain in legs

Posted by Reviewer2999174 From Ohio on Feb 19, 2009

I have been taking horse chestnut for pain and aching in my legs. It has really helped me over the years. I take it on a daily basis and do not suffer from painful legs. I am on my feet all day cleaning houses also.

I think it's helping

Posted by Reviewer2810948 From Oregon on Jun 24, 2009

I bought this because another customer on here stated he had enlarged veins in the rectum. The burning pain and pressure is very intense and the veins are purple and large. I'm pretty sure this is what I had too, because I went to 3 doctors and none of them could tell me what was wrong with me. They did tell me it was NOT hemorroids. None of them really seemed too concerned about finding out what this is that was attacking me and causing unbearable pain. I took this with the Eclectic Institute Vein Support, the Now Foods, Vein Supreme, Source Naturals Mushroom Immune Defense, New Chapter Lycopom Cell protection. I've taken them for almost 3 weeks, and the pain and swelling has subsided a bit. I've had this condition for 7 months so I'm thinking there was more damage and it will take a bit longer to heal. I'm hoping this herb combo is helping and I'm ordering more.

Hemorrhoid Relief

Posted by Reviewer2900591 From Canada on Apr 24, 2009

I bought this in hopes of strengthening my veins as I suffer from hemorrhoids. I am only 25 (male) and wasn't sure why I'd be getting them at such a young age (on and off for a few years now) considering I consume mostly healthy, fibre rich foods. After a few days of taking this together with Eclectic Institute, Vein Support, I have noticed great improvement. I no longer bleed after going to the bathroom, as was the case. I will continue taking both products.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1112167 From Canada on Jun 28, 2011

A slight difference, but not as noticable as hoped after 4-5 months of use

Very strong astringent odor.

Posted by Reviewer1310579 From Pennsylvania on Oct 21, 2010

I'm taking Horse Chestnut in combination with Butcher's Broom, and so far I can't see visible results, but I have less pain behind one knee where I normally get vascular discomfort. However, the Horse Chestnut is only very lightly coated (if coated at all) and tastes horrific. I don't just mean "oh, it tastes like a really unpleasant herb," I mean a very astringent, powerful taste and scent that feel like they're burning your sinus. Not nice. I'll definitely be getting a different brand (and caplets) when these run out.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »