In love withy the Jiag

Posted by Reviewer1060705 on May 01, 2010

Excallent product. Improves sense of well-being. Energy is there when you need it. Not too stimulating. Again I say Excellent product!

I want more of this!

Posted by Reviewer3160721 on Sep 13, 2011

Jiaogulan gave me a lift! Not in a speedy, over caffienated way. My mood was lifted and my body along with it. I am taking only 1 tablet per day. I'm a smaller body type and usually do not need as large a dose of anything as everyone else. I bought my 2nd bottle and will continue with this product.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Jan 08, 2013

Superb quality of the supplement and the excellent services of iHerb. Have re-ordered twice since without hesitation.

Still waiting

Posted by Reviewer1123194 on Mar 09, 2015

Well, I've used this for 2 weeks now as a pill and no weight loss. Will switch to using it as a tea to see if that works better.

Great Jiaogulan benefits

Posted by 5242130428528133707 on Aug 29, 2016

There are 2 reasons why I intend on writing a good review on this Jiaogulan, firstly because this product does what it says and secondly due to the amount of jiaogulan present for the money spent. Since initially taking this around 2 months ago, everyday, I have noticed an increase in cognitive function overall. This is especially noticeable on days which I may skip my Jiaogulan and settle for a 2L green juice. It has definitely enhanced my energy and ability to focus, and even to write this review which I am usually too lazy to do. Regarding postage; as always, on time and cheap. One happy customer.

Jiaogulan- Planetary Herbals

Posted by Reviewer1437287 on Sep 18, 2013

Excellent product, speedy service.

Planetary herbal, jiaogulan

Posted by 5680931245764839572 on Oct 03, 2013

Very happy withis product. Will definitly order again

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2457352 on Oct 03, 2010

The Best little pricey though

good

Posted by Reviewer1611126 on Feb 22, 2008

Plantary herbs makes great stuff! more expensive but of higher quality.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer3251644 on Jul 05, 2008

The order was filled very quickly, and I'm quite pleased with the product. Keep up the good work. N. Harris California, USA