From Australia.

Posted by Reviewer1496437 on Jul 19, 2011

Kudzu works well for me as long as I stick with the recommended dosage amounts, however it still obviously takes some of your own will power as well! Overall though, my alcohol consumption has decreased considerably! The service and delivery was also prompt with the delivery only taking 1 week from date of order.... And that is all the way to the 'Land Down Under'.

An alternative To Benzodiazepines

Posted by Reviewer1425851 on Sep 02, 2008

I'm not sure which alkaloids in Kudzu account for its calming effects, but they are certainly strong. 3-6 tablets seems to compare well with 0.25mg of Xanax, which isn't bad for a plant extract. It feels a little bit more sedating than Xanax, while less hypnotic. If you're feeling stressed and angry, then this'll help take the edge off it, and allow you to come to terms with the cause. Apparently, Kudzu is also quite nutritious.

Good product that needs label update

Posted by dav605 on Jun 30, 2012

I began taking this product because I read about studies that indicate its benefit for lowering cholesterol due to its high isoflavone content. The label says "Anti-alcohol support" and people who see the bottle will assume that I am struggling with alcoholism.

Definitely Curbs Cravings

Posted by Reviewer2526210 on Oct 09, 2011

My husband and I started taking this to curb our desire to drink, the stress of moving has seen too many bottles of wine! While I still feel like drinking, it has definitely curbed my desire to snack and seems to have suppressed my appetite. Hoping that taking it a bit longer will give the same effect for alcohol.

Posted by 5107232755029622493 on Jun 24, 2012

this product works and I will order more at a later date

Kudzu

Posted by Reviewer2917586 on May 09, 2010

i have been using this herbal supplement now since feb of this year (so for about 12/13wks) i was recommended this my a fellow CH friend. For me it seems to have helped (i also take melatonin 9mg every night) my cycles are so not intense, ending in kip 6/7 which is fantastic because for the last 16months i have been chronic with Ch to the point of giving up. So though its not a cure (there is no cure for CH) it seems to helped - my life is more bearable again 7 i can get on with living. I live in the UK and you cannot buy Kudzu or the Melatonin over the counter - so buying form iHerb.com is great, good prices (even though i end up paying tax on them)I would recommend them and i will be buying from them again!!!

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1952357 on Mar 10, 2010

Wonderful for helping aid withdrawl symptoms. I take a little bit extra, 2-3 more when I feel I need it for the first couple weeks.

Trial

Posted by Reviewer2933815 on Jul 14, 2011

Seems to be working quite well. Happy with purchase and will probably purchase again.

Quality of product

Posted by Reviewer2724772 on Sep 29, 2010

Quality product! Thank you very much. I enjoyed and hope to do more shopping with you.

Kudzu