Review for Kudzu

Posted by Reviewer2013850 on Jan 03, 2011

Excellent product, works well, really limits cravings for alcohol. I found that after 2 standard glasses of wine one doesn't want to drink more. Product usually arrives in Australia within a week!!! Normally it takes about a month for anything else to arrive from the US. I would recommend this product and this reliable site to anyone. Tom

The REAL Silver Bullet

Posted by Reviewer1944404 on Oct 10, 2011

This product does exactly what it claims! Ive done a lot of research on Kudzu extracts and learned that it is basically the only thing you can buy that effectively treats alcohol cravings and consumption. I cant say how happy I am to have tried this product! It works and now I dont have to fight a continual battle against cravings! I have far more energy and money to live a productive life, largely due to the help of this product. I am so happy with this product, Ive purchased 13 bottles and will be giving it away to employees who struggle with alcohol abuse and come to work with hangovers. I think it will increase productivity! Very highly recommended.

Great for Clusterheads

Posted by Reviewer1071870 on Aug 31, 2008

Got to say I was very skeptical when I was told a mere herb could stop the pain of Cluster Headaches. This is my first try of Kudzu and I couldn’t be happier with the results, in a one month period I’ve had only one attack and that was my fault for smoking another herb. top marks to iherb for easy buying and fast shipping.

alcohol dependency

Posted by Reviewer2555250 on May 24, 2009

omg, finally i'm not craving beer!!!!

Kudzu works!!!

Posted by Reviewer3017776 on Feb 19, 2008

This stuff is great. The product does really help you help yourself in the slowing consuption.

Full spectrum kudzu actually suppresses alchohol cravings....

Posted by Reviewer1387850 on Oct 12, 2008

This product works. I can tell a difference when I take this supplement. I'm less interested in drinking. Very helpful.

A great natural remedy!

Posted by Reviewer1277810 on Dec 17, 2006

This is a great preventative treatment for cluster headaches. For more info go to www.clusterheadaches.com

helps with cravings

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on Dec 11, 2008

Takes a while before I saw any decrease in cravings but I believe it is helping.

good potency, bad effects...

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Feb 21, 2011

it seems kudzu has a stimulant effect i was not aware of when i ordered. this was bad for me, as i have anxiety and panic issues that caused me to drink more than i should to begin with. i could feel it working within 30 min. of my first dose, so it was definitely doing something immediately. this may work well for someone who isn't sensitive to stimulants. ALSO, webmd says kudzu may have estrogenic effects, and may interfere with hormonal birth control such as pills. i have stopped taking it, but that doesn't mean it might not help someone else.

Kudzu twice daily providing good results

Posted by Reviewer1607283 on May 17, 2011

I certainly had my doubts that a herb would keep me from having the craving for a drink of alcohol but to my surprise it's working as advertised. No doubt that I will be making another online order that was delivered discretely within a few days.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »