Color me excited!

Posted by 5586003139506825438 on Apr 04, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised with the immediate reaction I had to the herb. I quickly made it part of my daily routine and intend to in the future!

Confirmed to be a wellness cabinet staple

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Nov 14, 2015

This will be my second purchase. Though it seems to be indicated for alcohol craving control, I use it mainly for cold/ flu prevention and headache. Definitely effective in reducing upper back/ neck stiffness and throbbing migraine from high tension brain activities or prolong computer use. Also helps to enhance mood as well but without unwanted drowsy or spiking side effect. This is also one of the 3 things I take (the other two being Chlorella and Green Tea extract) to guard against poor shallow sleep and hangover if and when I drink alcohol after dinner. Definitely a travel must-pack. I like this brand because it combines standardized extract with whole herb. Hope they keep up their quality control.

Excellent product

Posted by 4970920596148833183 on Oct 31, 2015

Significantly if not nearly eliminated all cravings for alcohol for this nearly 10 year alcohol habit. Also serves as an appetite suppressant! Recommend....

Does its job

Posted by 5652337067893584224 on Jul 27, 2014

Makes want to drink less beer, instead of a 6 pack, I alright with 2 beers. Best little secret to suppress drinking urges.

Kudzu

Posted by 4778055690994796792 on Jan 21, 2013

use it every day and will re-order accordingly to my needs

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer1511239 on Dec 15, 2011

Has drastically cut down on random cravings, though not enough to overcome the stress-response of the cravings.

The REAL Silver Bullet

Posted by Reviewer1944404 on Oct 10, 2011

This product does exactly what it claims! Ive done a lot of research on Kudzu extracts and learned that it is basically the only thing you can buy that effectively treats alcohol cravings and consumption. I cant say how happy I am to have tried this product! It works and now I dont have to fight a continual battle against cravings! I have far more energy and money to live a productive life, largely due to the help of this product. I am so happy with this product, Ive purchased 13 bottles and will be giving it away to employees who struggle with alcohol abuse and come to work with hangovers. I think it will increase productivity! Very highly recommended.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1424201 on Jun 19, 2011

love it

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on May 21, 2011

Bought this for my son, who is working on his addiction for alcohol. Tells me It's working, he loves it and I ordered more for him. Very happy to find something that will take the edge off the craving and help recovery as an out patient!

Kudzu twice daily providing good results

Posted by Reviewer1607283 on May 17, 2011

I certainly had my doubts that a herb would keep me from having the craving for a drink of alcohol but to my surprise it's working as advertised. No doubt that I will be making another online order that was delivered discretely within a few days.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »