The REAL Silver Bullet

Posted by Reviewer1944404 on Oct 10, 2011

This product does exactly what it claims! Ive done a lot of research on Kudzu extracts and learned that it is basically the only thing you can buy that effectively treats alcohol cravings and consumption. I cant say how happy I am to have tried this product! It works and now I dont have to fight a continual battle against cravings! I have far more energy and money to live a productive life, largely due to the help of this product. I am so happy with this product, Ive purchased 13 bottles and will be giving it away to employees who struggle with alcohol abuse and come to work with hangovers. I think it will increase productivity! Very highly recommended.

Definitely Curbs Cravings

Posted by Reviewer2526210 on Oct 09, 2011

My husband and I started taking this to curb our desire to drink, the stress of moving has seen too many bottles of wine! While I still feel like drinking, it has definitely curbed my desire to snack and seems to have suppressed my appetite. Hoping that taking it a bit longer will give the same effect for alcohol.

From Australia.

Posted by Reviewer1496437 on Jul 19, 2011

Kudzu works well for me as long as I stick with the recommended dosage amounts, however it still obviously takes some of your own will power as well! Overall though, my alcohol consumption has decreased considerably! The service and delivery was also prompt with the delivery only taking 1 week from date of order.... And that is all the way to the 'Land Down Under'.

Mild effect

Posted by Reviewer1342617 on Jul 14, 2011

I take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening. I haven't really noticed a very dramatic decrease in my desire to drink. I don't drink regularly but when I do, I really can tie one on. I have been in better control since taking the kudzu, but the craving to drink more is still there.

Trial

Posted by Reviewer2933815 on Jul 14, 2011

Seems to be working quite well. Happy with purchase and will probably purchase again.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1424201 on Jun 19, 2011

love it

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on May 21, 2011

Bought this for my son, who is working on his addiction for alcohol. Tells me It's working, he loves it and I ordered more for him. Very happy to find something that will take the edge off the craving and help recovery as an out patient!

Kudzu twice daily providing good results

Posted by Reviewer1607283 on May 17, 2011

I certainly had my doubts that a herb would keep me from having the craving for a drink of alcohol but to my surprise it's working as advertised. No doubt that I will be making another online order that was delivered discretely within a few days.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2492149 on Mar 29, 2011

love this product. I'm sure it helps build immunity. General feeling of wellbeing.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1104251 on Mar 09, 2011

suggested for drinkers. lowers your necc. for liquor. Give it a shot. Cant hurt, it's plants...