no good

Posted by Reviewer2389395 on Mar 02, 2010

I used this product for a few days and it had no affect at all, did not help at all. Was like I was hadn't even taken anything. But the service was good, no problems with my order or delivery, I'll be seeking my for my money back!

No Change - Big Disappointment

Posted by 4985679948559418726 on Jun 29, 2016

I really had high hopes for this product after doing some research online and reviewing all the positive reviews other users on iHerb wrote about. Unfortunately, I don't find this product reduces my craving for alcohol at all. I did find that if I do drink something, it "goes to my head" more quickly but that doesn't stop me from continuing to indulge. I am very sorry to write this review, more for me, because I really hoped this would make the journey to cessation a lot easier.

Super Supplement for Cluster Headaches

Posted by Reviewer1251295 on Dec 06, 2007

Indeed.... :)

Kudzu full spectrum and recovery

Posted by Reviewer1919629 on Dec 23, 2007

Your product is good. I am not alcoholoic prone, however, Kudzu is accomplishing the task I am taking it for. It is a slow process, but I appreciate having this product available to me. I have taken both the full spectrum and the recovery.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2288315 on Jan 31, 2010

I highly recommend herbs from this site. I am very please with this product.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1424201 on Jun 19, 2011

love it

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2777802 on Jan 15, 2011

very impressed with delivery time and packaging considering my order was placed the day before Xmas. the product was well packaged and at a good price.

Hope

Posted by Reviewer1388424 on Sep 29, 2010

I took Kudzu before and it worked! That product I received as a gift. I was so happy that I decided to order it myself and I did. I do hope that The Planetary Herbals Kudzu will work as well as the one before!!! I just wish that the delivery wouldn't take so long and also I still don't know what my final cost will be - I received no invoice. Thank you

Could be working

Posted by 5512073677675483312 on Aug 25, 2016

Takes the edge off cravings which makes abstaining easier

Color me excited!

Posted by 5586003139506825438 on Apr 04, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised with the immediate reaction I had to the herb. I quickly made it part of my daily routine and intend to in the future!