10% Off Orders Over $40!

Planetary Herbals, Full Spectrum Kudzu, 750 mg, 120 Tablets

Good product that needs label update

Posted by dav605 on Jun 30, 2012

I began taking this product because I read about studies that indicate its benefit for lowering cholesterol due to its high isoflavone content. The label says "Anti-alcohol support" and people who see the bottle will assume that I am struggling with alcoholism.

Kudzu

Posted by Reviewer2917586 on May 09, 2010

i have been using this herbal supplement now since feb of this year (so for about 12/13wks) i was recommended this my a fellow CH friend. For me it seems to have helped (i also take melatonin 9mg every night) my cycles are so not intense, ending in kip 6/7 which is fantastic because for the last 16months i have been chronic with Ch to the point of giving up. So though its not a cure (there is no cure for CH) it seems to helped - my life is more bearable again 7 i can get on with living. I live in the UK and you cannot buy Kudzu or the Melatonin over the counter - so buying form iHerb.com is great, good prices (even though i end up paying tax on them)I would recommend them and i will be buying from them again!!!

Mild effect

Posted by Reviewer1342617 on Jul 14, 2011

I take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening. I haven't really noticed a very dramatic decrease in my desire to drink. I don't drink regularly but when I do, I really can tie one on. I have been in better control since taking the kudzu, but the craving to drink more is still there.

Super Supplement for Cluster Headaches

Posted by Reviewer1251295 on Dec 06, 2007

Indeed.... :)

Kudzu full spectrum and recovery

Posted by Reviewer1919629 on Dec 23, 2007

Your product is good. I am not alcoholoic prone, however, Kudzu is accomplishing the task I am taking it for. It is a slow process, but I appreciate having this product available to me. I have taken both the full spectrum and the recovery.