Kind of works i think

Posted by 4995136030594021667 on Aug 20, 2016

Not sure as I have a problem with alcohol, but i never drink anything quickly anymore, And tendens to forget My drink when i' m out. Just used it for 2 weeks, looking Forward to see if Theres any changes. I do Get seriously bloated though, and it' s difficult to remember to take without Food.

Quality of product

Posted by Reviewer2724772 on Sep 29, 2010

Quality product! Thank you very much. I enjoyed and hope to do more shopping with you.

Kudzu

Posted by Reviewer1919417 on Jan 03, 2013

great product

No Change - Big Disappointment

Posted by 4985679948559418726 on Jun 29, 2016

I really had high hopes for this product after doing some research online and reviewing all the positive reviews other users on iHerb wrote about. Unfortunately, I don't find this product reduces my craving for alcohol at all. I did find that if I do drink something, it "goes to my head" more quickly but that doesn't stop me from continuing to indulge. I am very sorry to write this review, more for me, because I really hoped this would make the journey to cessation a lot easier.

Kudzu

Posted by Reviewer1929314 on Sep 16, 2010

I have not had time to realize any benefit as yet. I only received the tablets on Tuesday 14.9.10. Will let you know in a couple of weeks if you want.

havent tried long enough