Stops cravings, anti-depressant

Posted by TeriWhite on Sep 18, 2016

Really nice product. Stops cravings for excess alcohol, is antidepressant and calming, and even helps with pain and stomach acidity...love this.

Kind of works i think

Posted by 4995136030594021667 on Aug 20, 2016

Not sure as I have a problem with alcohol, but i never drink anything quickly anymore, And tendens to forget My drink when i' m out. Just used it for 2 weeks, looking Forward to see if Theres any changes. I do Get seriously bloated though, and it' s difficult to remember to take without Food.

Quality of product

Posted by Reviewer2724772 on Sep 29, 2010

Quality product! Thank you very much. I enjoyed and hope to do more shopping with you.

Kudzu

Posted by Reviewer1919417 on Jan 03, 2013

great product

Good product

Posted by 5193166725817456297 on Aug 30, 2016

Nothing special

No Change - Big Disappointment

Posted by 4985679948559418726 on Jun 29, 2016

I really had high hopes for this product after doing some research online and reviewing all the positive reviews other users on iHerb wrote about. Unfortunately, I don't find this product reduces my craving for alcohol at all. I did find that if I do drink something, it "goes to my head" more quickly but that doesn't stop me from continuing to indulge. I am very sorry to write this review, more for me, because I really hoped this would make the journey to cessation a lot easier.

Kudzu

Posted by Reviewer1929314 on Sep 16, 2010

I have not had time to realize any benefit as yet. I only received the tablets on Tuesday 14.9.10. Will let you know in a couple of weeks if you want.

havent tried long enough