New To iHerb?

Planetary Herbals, Kudzu Recovery, 750 mg, 120 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

The drinking cut down a little

Posted by Reviewer3311622 on Aug 26, 2009

I purchased this for my husband because he had a blood test where his liver enzymes came out EXTREMELY high. I don't think of my husband as being an alcoholic but I am willing to try anything to try and get his levels back on track. He definitely has drank less since taking Kudzu but hasn't stopped completely. Normally he would drink 3-4 drinks and lately he has been down to about 1-1/2 drinks. He is also taking Milk Thistle. I'm not sure which supplement has effected his drinking habits but in my mind...whatever works.

Kudzu Recovery

Posted by Reviewer3336027 on Nov 08, 2007

I took as directed on package and had good results. The product seemed to reduce my desire for alcohol.

Kudzu

Posted by Reviewer2760794 on Oct 01, 2008

Early days for me ,but as I type my craving/desire for alchol has definatly dissipated.I truely hope this continues Sue Victoria Australia

Works

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on Nov 09, 2008

Not sure how this is going. Some days there are no cravings and like there is a bottle of wine sitting right there but I don't feel I want it! Other days it does not seem to help so much. I have only done the 2 pill per day so I am thinking of upping my dosage for more consistant results. If it works one day you are way ahead in my view.