Dotti

Posted by 5562426142231822213 on Nov 29, 2015

I have been using this product for a long time as a natural replacement for anti-inflammatories. I will continue using it!

Wonderful Pills Minor Pain Relief

Posted by 5553781566897720836 on Apr 03, 2015

I have been having bad arthritis in both shoulders. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst pain I rated my left shoulder as a 9 and my right as a 6. I've been taking the pills for about a month and I would say that my left shoulder is a 5 now and my right is a 2or 3. I noticed results the first week I started to take them. I use to have to take 4 hydrocodone 325 mg to get rid of the pain and it was only temporary. I take 5 of the Minor Pain Relief a day and I'm just about pain free with no bad results.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1367011 on Feb 08, 2013

Works well on acute and persistent minor injuries

One of the few that actually helps recovery from profound headaches

Posted by Reviewer1533514 on Jan 08, 2010

No medications, and very few natural supplements have had an effect on extreme headaches caused by a bad neck. I use this in conjunction with NOW's De-Flame, feverfew and butterbur. When I don't include the Minor Pain Relief, recovery is slowed.

worked BUTwith stimulant side effects.

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Apr 03, 2008

I have always used antiinflammatories for headache, but would like to find an herbal solution. I tried tumeric/bromelien formula, but with this headache it did not help. When I tried this formula it definitely eliminated the pain, but I took it at 9pm and was up as if a drank a pot of coffee all night long! I am unfamiliar with the chinese herbs contained, whatever one is a stimulant I am not sure, and should have researched better!:) I will use for morning headaches only from now on.......