Lung Tonic for Acute and Chronic Coughs

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 15, 2013

I received this as a sample and have since bought more to give away as samples. In fact 15-tablet bottle is just nice for a one-time cough remedy. It contains a good combination of mucilaginous and expectorant herbs. Because of Long pepper and Cassia Twig (cinnamon), those with heat-cough (where you feel heat in your throat or head) may do better with half the dosage. This formula is too acrid (spicy) and not suitable to be used alone when there is high fever. Those with prolonged and lingering cough can also take half the dosage to tone the lung toward full recovery.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Tablets EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

This GMP-quality Herbal Product is recommended by my Medical Doctor. Formulated by Michael Tierra. Tierra is a herbalist who has been in clinical practice in Santa Cruz, California for nearly thirty years. Tierra integrates Chinese, Western and Ayurvedic herbal medicine. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Effective

Posted by juniper on Aug 21, 2012

My lungs were irritated one night and I had difficulty breathing and I took 3 tablets of this product and after 30 minutes, I could feel that my breathing becoming easier. I was so relieved.

helps my asthma

Posted by Reviewer1024194 on Jul 01, 2012

This stuff has made a big difference in my breathing. My heart meds really kill my lungs. This helps, even though I still need my Advair,

dont know if its effective

Posted by aquagal on Aug 31, 2012

pills are too big, and i choked up today! dont know if its effective also although i think its also helping in digestion.

Helps the lungs!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 31, 2012

Received as free gift from iHerb. Gave it to someone with a cough & a couple of doses they felt a difference. Mullein is a wonderful herb. Thanks for a great free gift iHerb, the free trials are a great way of trying out if a product suits. :)

very good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jun 19, 2012

this works and is a great combination of herbs.

Well I guess it was good...

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Oct 25, 2013

Actually the serving is to small to give a concrete oppinion on the effects. But as far as I'm concerned I found it really good to take it after diner. The anis taste give the feeling to help with digestion.

I didn´t start to use it

Posted by StankaK on Feb 23, 2013

But read very good reviews about it. I´ll update later.

Works very well

Posted by Romero on Jul 20, 2013

I will purchase the full version, I like it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »