New To iHerb?

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1254734 on Jun 28, 2009

I have been looking for a product to replace my Advair for asthma. This seems to be working well so far.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1024194 on Jul 09, 2013

This is the best thing for asthma I have ever tried. I have been able to cut my Advair to once or twice a week from twice a day. Very happy.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Jun 18, 2010

I'm finding this useful for treating catarrh and cough arising, I believe, from summer heat. The ingredients are rather similar to those of the traditional formula Baimendang Tang, but it looks like Planetary Herbals have added some extra ingredients to make the formula more generally applicable, because while the traditional formula doesn't agree with me, this one does. However, I find that the recommended twice a day is not enough. Coughs differ from person to person, so it's worth trying a number of different remedies. Planetary Herbals also offer Loquat Respiratory Syrup and Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1914865 on May 25, 2009

this product save me of persistant cough of 3 month very good product , i was impress

I can breathe!

Posted by Reviewer2691765 on Nov 11, 2010

I contracted the h1n1 while pregnant with my second child in Fall of 09. After that, my lungs give me nothing but problems. I hit any cool air and I start wheezing. Within 2 days of taking this as directed, I can take a deep breath with out coughing and my heavy deep chesty cough is very minimized and manageable. It does leave a funny taste in your mouth and I burp it up, but it's not too unpleasanat it you eat something after.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »