Planetary Herbals, Nopal Cactus, Full Spectrum, 1,000 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Jerseygirl

Posted by Reviewer3049166 From New Jersey on Sep 28, 2011

I have a problem with inflammation and in my research I came across Nopal Cactus. I did a lot of reading about it and then came across iHerb. The reviews sounded good and the price was right, so I tried it. One of my best buys ever! Not only is it helping with my problem, I have lost 25 pounds since April 2011. I also have a new feeling of well being. I know that sounds hokie, but I can't think of any other way to describe it. This is my second order and my husband, sister, and cousin now take it. I am also very pleased with iHerb.com. The ordering is easy and I receive my purchases within a day or two. Awesome!

Nopal Cactus Truly Works

Posted by Reviewer2169053 From Indiana on Apr 07, 2011

I take 90000 mg/daily, the recommended therapudic amount for arthritis. I've tried numerous other homeopathic remedies but Nopal Cactus is the only thing that has worked - and very quickly. I live in an upstairs apt. with a steep staircase. After only 4 weeks on Nopal Cactus, I can go up and down like a normal person instead of one step at a time. I just placed my 2nd order with iHerb.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2434087 on Jul 04, 2011

This product helps my husband's aches & pains. I believe it helps with my moods. My husband doesn't want to be without it. Before using Nopal Cactus, he really suffered with pain in his feet, hands and knees (joints). Since using the Nopal Cactus, he doesn't have the severity of pain that he previously had. My only problem...remembering to order it before we run out! It only takes a couple of days when ordering it online. I would recommend it to anyone!

Diabetic

Posted by Reviewer2701653 From Arizona on Feb 02, 2011

Watching diet and taking this, I hardly take any insulin. Blood sugar reports are very close to 95.

Nopal

Posted by Reviewer2163155 From Tennessee on Nov 09, 2009

I taken this product for long time is the best. Thank you It help control my sugar.