お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Planetary Herbals, Nopal Cactus, Full Spectrum, 1,000 mg, 60 Tablets

this is the best for my knee pain,two months agoe i could not bend my knees with pain,after two months on 4 pills a day i can clime stairs without pain. thanks

Posted by Reviewer2295078 on Nov 06, 2011

great product

It's working!

Posted by Reviewer2959362 on Jan 01, 2012

I have arthritis and allergies and am prone to inflammation easily. I have tried many supplements that claim to ease inflammation that have not worked. The Nopal Cactus however is working quite well for me. My hands feel better and I am recovering from workouts a bit quicker. Will continue to take this.

Dr. Oz. recommended

Posted by Reviewer3049502 on Dec 25, 2010

This product helps control my blood sugar and IHerb.com is the only place I will shop for any supplements. The prices are low, the quality is excellent and I recieve my orders quickly and accurately.

shoulder pain

Posted by Reviewer1812110 on Jan 05, 2011

I had read on the internet about the benefits of nopal cactus for the relief of pain from nerves in my shoulder. I have taken the one per day and it has done some good.

Nopal is the best

Posted by Reviewer1441515 on Aug 07, 2010

I learned about the curative elements of Nopal in Mexico. I have type 2 diabetes and the ladies in the village heard about it and brought me nopalito tacos and gorditas to eat. We bought nopal at the mercado and my sweetie prepared it as the curandera suggested. It takes a little getting used to but with enough chili and tomato it is tasty. The Huitchol in the village were great herbalists and there are many other plants that I could recommend. It is hard to find nopalito when I travel so I take tabs. Better if they were caps but they are good when there are no tacos available.