Bitter reaction!

Posted by Reviewer2725749 on May 26, 2011

After taking this for a couple of days, I had a VERY bitter taste in my mouth. I stopped taking it, and that bitter taste lasted 4-5 days longer. It seemed to be coming out in my saliva. I can't take this to find out if it will help my inflamation or not.

nopal

Posted by Reviewer3047363 on Jan 12, 2011

great product. makes one feel hot but gives a clean natural energy

Planetary Herbals, Nopal Cactus, Full Spectrum, 1,000 mg, 60 Tablets(PTF-10575)

Posted by Reviewer3310372 on Apr 12, 2012

I havebeen taking since several months. It does help the overall health. The price at iHerb is very reasonable

i have been pain free

Posted by Reviewer1277886 on Apr 19, 2012

thank god for this amazing plant and the my Indians heritage for finding such remedies for these elements i have suffered with fibormaligia or how every you spell it for quite sometimes

Nopal Cactus

Posted by 4964345566175540482 on May 10, 2012

Planetary Herbals Nopal Cactus has been beneficial in helping to control my wife's blood sugar levels.

Loosing weight

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on May 22, 2012

Nopal Certainly helps loosing this Tiny excess of Weight Anyone wants to loose before the Summer. Great Product,because it gives just the right Amount

nopal cactus

Posted by Reviewer2573582 on Mar 02, 2012

after tons of research and shopping, this brand thru iHerb is the least expensive, highest dosage, and only 1 pill perday! I haven't really been able to tell if it's helping me or not, but my best friend swears by it, however, he takes 2 per day

Great value.

Posted by Reviewer1323943 on Sep 26, 2011

I've only used one bottle so far, inflammation seems to be a little better from my Arthritis.

de-appetiting...in a good way

Posted by Reviewer2422025 on Dec 06, 2010

Take after a meal....a fatty one at that even more so...and you won't be hungry for hours. Go for a run and wonder why you've got so much endurance...ah nopal.

supposed to help with blood sugar levels

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Dec 21, 2010

I believe I do notice a difference between meals, I have only been taking it once a day and I need to step it up to 2 to 3 times a day (with each meal).

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »