Important aid for cough

Posted by Reviewer1102160 on Sep 11, 2013

I have a chronic bronchial condition. Old Indian is a necessary ingredient if I am going to be able to sleep at night. I recommend it highly. Betsy

good

Posted by Reviewer3200400 on Feb 15, 2011

good

Best "cough" syrup available

Posted by Reviewer1226795 on May 25, 2010

It doesn't get any more effective or healing than Old Indian. It doesn't just suppress the symptoms but actually soothes & heals the lungs. Just look at the ingredients -- real bark, roots and plant-based medicine. Has a real interesting kick to it going down, kind of like cognac with tree bark in it. This was actually recommended to me at a health food store by someone who said they even kept smoking while taking this & it still worked. So I guess that would be the best testimonial.

Planetary Herbals, Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2204703 on May 18, 2010

It is very effective for coughs and colds! It really is better than any other cough and cold remedies we've tried. It's very comforting to know it's there in the fridge when we need it!!!!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1081977 on Apr 22, 2010

If the old adage goes if it tastes awful it works is true, then this cough syrup is for you. It takes absolutely horrid, however, you get used to it, but it worked immediately. Wish they had bigger bottles of it. This literally was the only thing that stopped my cough and stopped it for quite awhile. I am going to order it to get in my medicine cabinet.

This works for croup, coughs, colds, runny nose.

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Dec 21, 2009

So I bought it for my kids as they have respiratory problems sometimes. and I got a chance to try it out. It dries up runny noses sometimes, helps heal croup, and anything to do with the respiratory system, lower or upper.

wild cherry

Posted by Reviewer1752228 on Dec 15, 2009

nice strong taste,it works fast on colds i will recomended to anyone!!

great

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Dec 13, 2009

great for asthma and bronchitis

Cuts a cold quick

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Dec 09, 2009

This is my second bottle. My husband swears by it. The taste is horrible to me, but he doesn't mind it. I've been taking the alcohol based tincture and if taken daily, will probably do the same thing, but this one is much faster acting for me.

Planetary Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1172457 on Oct 12, 2009

one of the best products from one of the best companies - I have been using and recommending this product for around 15 years

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »