Always works in a jiffy!

Posted by 4965452374236352004 on May 03, 2016

The taste of the syrup takes some getting used to, but otherwise, it is super effective in clearing cough for my household in a jiffy!

Calms and soothes

Posted by 5128526047898909241 on Sep 02, 2015

Got this product for my family who came down with a bad flu. The syrup soothes the throat and calms the chest. If you have a cough, I'd recommend this in conjunction with the OSHEA root cough syrup.

Cough Syrup

Posted by Reviewer3150649 on Jan 01, 2012

I had the product recommended to me, but I haven't been sick so haven't needed to use it. I gave some to a friend with a really bad cough she couldn't seem to get rid of. She told me she improved quite a bit overnight, and wants to get some for herself. I haven't had the chance to talk to her since, but her daughter says she's out and about instead of in bed. Sounds good to me!

Seeking relief

Posted by Reviewer1698912 on Jun 15, 2011

I have had a severe cough for quite a while, I was told that this syrup may provide some relief. I believe that I am having some relief, although a massive wild fire is not helping my cough, due to heavy smoke on a daily basis. I will continue the use once the fire is totally controlled. I will submit an other review after I resume the use of the syrup!

ease coughs

Posted by Reviewer1518159 on Dec 18, 2010

this medicine does help to ease coughs. thomas-uk

Excellent cough medicine

Posted by Reviewer2132271 on May 02, 2010

I use this a lot, helps immediately for cough. It was the only thing that worked for my dad when he got a bad cough.