Terrible taste

Posted by 5135065249204206196 on May 23, 2013

Terrible taste, my son's voice has gone, he eat it for three days, but on obvious effect. I never buy it any more. We can supply stone countertop from http://www.countertop-marble.com

Best we have found

Posted by benaturallywell on Dec 24, 2010

When the coughing starts, I don't panic anymore with that dry cough that just won't quit. I take a bit of this Wild Cherry Bark Syrup and within minutes, no more cough. I have taken cough drops that may be good but cannot give me the results this syrup does. Keep a bottle on hand at work, as well as at home. I have also bought the children's version for my grandchildren and give it to them the first sign of a cough, if I am around them. It makes me feel so much better giving them something healthy that really works.

The best cough and cold medicine, ever!

Posted by gabemom on Feb 10, 2011

I purchased only 1 bottle the first time, thinking just to give this a try first. It cured my prolonged cough of 2 months in 1 week. I went to several doctors to end my cough misery, and none works. I was in 2 course of 14 days each antibiotic, which make my body weak, but doesn't recover the cough, until I tried this. My 33 months old toddler was also having a pretty bad cough with phlegm that was so hard to clear, and since taking this stuff, he can clear the phlegm much easier without vomiting all his food. I am re-ordering the 2nd time around and this time, I ordered 4 bottles. Can't do without this stuff for cold and flu season.

Sure Cure...

Posted by Reviewer1525580 on Mar 15, 2011

Have used this in the past. If you have one of those colds that others have last for weeks, take this on the onset not only does it stop the awful hacky cough but the longevity of the symptoms have been reduced and your back on your feet in no time.

Good Stuff

Posted by Giordie on Apr 01, 2011

This little miracle has eased my night time cough and I do no wake up during the night coughing. I love it

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2718521 on Jun 05, 2011

This mixture is great, never tried it before, but I will be ordering more, I found it really helps with coughs and clears the chest and throat, it also helps to breaathe easier

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2450074 on May 04, 2010

I love the taste of this syrup, and it really helps. The shipping is fast too.

best natural cough syrup on the market

Posted by Reviewer1396637 on May 12, 2010

this really helped support my lungs!

Very helpful for cough

Posted by Reviewer2855605 on Feb 17, 2010

This product reduced cough frequency and was soothing to the upper respiratory system.

Cough Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1678733 on Mar 22, 2010

This cough syrup is great. We keep it on hand all of the time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »