Planetary Herbals, Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup, 8 fl oz (236.56 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Excellent cough medicine

Posted by Reviewer2132271 From Oregon on May 02, 2010

I use this a lot, helps immediately for cough. It was the only thing that worked for my dad when he got a bad cough.

ease coughs

Posted by Reviewer1518159 From Great Britain on Dec 18, 2010

this medicine does help to ease coughs. thomas-uk

Seeking relief

Posted by Reviewer1698912 From New Mexico on Jun 15, 2011

I have had a severe cough for quite a while, I was told that this syrup may provide some relief. I believe that I am having some relief, although a massive wild fire is not helping my cough, due to heavy smoke on a daily basis. I will continue the use once the fire is totally controlled. I will submit an other review after I resume the use of the syrup!

Cough Syrup

Posted by Reviewer3150649 From California on Jan 01, 2012

I had the product recommended to me, but I haven't been sick so haven't needed to use it. I gave some to a friend with a really bad cough she couldn't seem to get rid of. She told me she improved quite a bit overnight, and wants to get some for herself. I haven't had the chance to talk to her since, but her daughter says she's out and about instead of in bed. Sounds good to me!