An essential product

Posted by Reviewer1915672 on Oct 26, 2007

I spent 5 hours painting, my back ached and I did not know if I would return to the job after lunch. Before I ate I took a Rhodiola Rosea Extract tablet. By the time the quick lunch was finished my back ache was gone, and I did 4 more hours of painting. I was dead tired after painting, took another dose, showered, ate and felt refreshed enough to read until 11 P.M. without nodding off as usual. The dosage recommended on the bottle is way too high. Read the linked articles at www.rhodiolarosea.org which mentions a 150 mg dose. Use a pill splitter.

Great stress reliever

Posted by Reviewer2300837 on Dec 21, 2008

I took this while I was in nursing school. I'm not sure how much of a difference it made but I got through nursing school with very decent grades and a good retention level. My nursing school mates always wondered what I was taking since I also worked fulltime while in nursing school.....

Excellent non-prescription relief for symptoms of OCD

Posted by Reviewer1586182 on Feb 21, 2011

This product has proven itself to be an effective safe alternative for many suffering from the symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder without the debilitating side effects of the prescribed medication.

This stuff is pretty potent....

Posted by 4946624616245886969 on Jan 08, 2013

Doesn't taste good but that's no biggie. It helped me mentally and physically, I'll be ordering more.

Good Rhodiola Product

Posted by Reviewer2168977 on Jan 03, 2011

Does a good job with stress