Keeps me alert and energized.

Posted by mozzer on Jul 21, 2013

I use one extra tab than the suggested amount. 3 tabs for me is great. Drink with a cup of good organic coffee and maybe a couple tabs of Planetary's Schizandra Adrenal Complex for a long lasting energy boost.

effective quality and good value

Posted by 5424083269671669705 on May 31, 2015

I have been using this rhodiola regularly for about 6 months now. At first I inadvertently took only half the dose, which failed to deliver any noticeable improvements. When I rechecked the bottle and realised my mistake, I upped the amount and immediately noticed a boost in afternoon energy, especially mental energy, as well as better ability to sleep. There are a lot of rhodiola products on the market, but Planetary Herbals works for me and delivers genuine value for money. I take quite a few supplements and finding one as effective as this at this price point is a real find.

Love Rhodiola

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jan 05, 2016

Rhodiola Rosea is wonderful for an energy boost and to help you through times where you need mental/emotional/physical support. I switch between this and the NOW brand. Both great products, really helpful with bad health!

Great stress reliever

Posted by Reviewer2300837 on Dec 21, 2008

I took this while I was in nursing school. I'm not sure how much of a difference it made but I got through nursing school with very decent grades and a good retention level. My nursing school mates always wondered what I was taking since I also worked fulltime while in nursing school.....

Excellent non-prescription relief for symptoms of OCD

Posted by Reviewer1586182 on Feb 21, 2011

This product has proven itself to be an effective safe alternative for many suffering from the symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder without the debilitating side effects of the prescribed medication.

NO DIFFERENCE

Posted by Reviewer1950650 on Mar 21, 2008

I DIDN'T REALLY FEEL ANY IMPROVEMENT WHILE TAKING THIS PRODUCT

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1990510 on Oct 30, 2009

I stumbled upon this a few month back and it has changed my outlook 360 degrees. I have more energy and I am more focused.

Fast Heartbeat

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Apr 18, 2010

Wow- This has changed the quality of my life. Fast heartbeat completely gone.

Planetary Herbals, Rhodiola Rosea review

Posted by Reviewer2917429 on Aug 26, 2010

Excellent product. I can tell when I am out of it and do not take it over a week or so. It definitely helps with depression and also with some weight loss.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3023216 on Nov 11, 2010

This product has such a nice energy curve. Can definitely tell the difference at the end of the day when most people are worn out and I can keep going.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »