Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3023216 on Nov 11, 2010

This product has such a nice energy curve. Can definitely tell the difference at the end of the day when most people are worn out and I can keep going.

Planetary Herbals, Rhodiola Rosea review

Posted by Reviewer2917429 on Aug 26, 2010

Excellent product. I can tell when I am out of it and do not take it over a week or so. It definitely helps with depression and also with some weight loss.

Fast Heartbeat

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Apr 18, 2010

Wow- This has changed the quality of my life. Fast heartbeat completely gone.

Good Produce/Good Service

Posted by Reviewer2171175 on Mar 10, 2010

Works as advertised.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1990510 on Oct 30, 2009

I stumbled upon this a few month back and it has changed my outlook 360 degrees. I have more energy and I am more focused.

Beautiful!

Posted by Reviewer2725453 on Apr 02, 2009

This preparation is so smooth and gentle on my system. I am sensitive to supplements and it's been difficult to find a low dose of Rhodiola. Every other extract I've had is just too potent. I love that they are in tab form, so I can cut in half if need be.

I would recommend This product

Posted by Reviewer1911058 on Mar 13, 2009

I have been using this product for about six month. I am very happy with the results. I feel like a new man I am more focused and less stressed and I even sleep more soundly. I can't do without it.

Great stress reliever

Posted by Reviewer2300837 on Dec 21, 2008

I took this while I was in nursing school. I'm not sure how much of a difference it made but I got through nursing school with very decent grades and a good retention level. My nursing school mates always wondered what I was taking since I also worked fulltime while in nursing school.....

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer3349311 on Oct 03, 2008

This is a good one. Not super potent but clean and not stomach wrecking. I've puked numerous times off the NOW foods rhodiola and I can't even take a full cap w/o getting sick. Planetary Herbals Rhodiola is smooth. Works great too. 327 mg feels more like 150 though. I still prefer to any other, I just take 2 or 3 instead of one. Definitely a top product.

Rating the Rhodiola Rosea Extract

Posted by Reviewer1105702 on Jul 21, 2008

I think it works very effectively. I do not want to take RX any longer. On the down side, the only thing I found was weight gain and bloating, but the RX I was taking did the very same thing, plus knock me out to sleep. The Rosea Extract does not knock me out to sleep. I am recommending it to my friends who are taking Scrips.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »