Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Planetary Herbals, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Full Spectrum, 327 mg, 60 Tablets

Rating the Rhodiola Rosea Extract

Posted by Reviewer1105702 on Jul 21, 2008

I think it works very effectively. I do not want to take RX any longer. On the down side, the only thing I found was weight gain and bloating, but the RX I was taking did the very same thing, plus knock me out to sleep. The Rosea Extract does not knock me out to sleep. I am recommending it to my friends who are taking Scrips.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2703551 on Dec 22, 2010

I have noticed a gradual but noticeable difference in how long I can keep going these days. I have fibromyalgia and used to have to go to bed to recover from 2 hours of physical or mental activity. Now I can go through a day with just one or two rest times. With this illness, I've tried all sorts of things will all sorts of claims. A few really work, and this is one of them.

Helps with generalized anxiety disorder

Posted by Reviewer1807689 on May 30, 2011

I have taken this rhodiola extract for a month now, not regularly, but when I'm feeling anxious. I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder that is not severe, but irritating when it strikes. The symptoms that I'm having especially when I'm trying to fall a sleep are difficulty of swalloing, fear of choking, dry mouth, twitching, difficulty concentrating and sometimes trembling . I usally take this about 20mins before I go to bed. Rhodiola rosea helps me fall a sleep much quicker and helps me "clear" my mind. Otherwise I'd just roll in my bed thinking and worrying about stuff and suffer from previously mentioned symptoms.

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer3349311 on Oct 03, 2008

This is a good one. Not super potent but clean and not stomach wrecking. I've puked numerous times off the NOW foods rhodiola and I can't even take a full cap w/o getting sick. Planetary Herbals Rhodiola is smooth. Works great too. 327 mg feels more like 150 though. I still prefer to any other, I just take 2 or 3 instead of one. Definitely a top product.

great [product

Posted by Reviewer1922471 on Nov 18, 2007

This is hard to find, please continue to carry this item. It works with depression and chronic Lymes symptoms.