Excellent service from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2846522 on Jul 04, 2008

I was surprised at how quickly my order arrived. Would highly recommend iHerb to my friends. I have used Salvia before and find it to be an excellent herb. Scientific evidence indicates that it downregulates cancer targets such as NFkB, BCL-2, HIF-1, bFGF, c-MYC and others. Salvia Miltiorrhiza is also an effective blood thinner.

Awesome New Product Based On Science

Posted by Reviewer1086224 on Mar 02, 2009

The inclusion of Salvianolic Acid is great. Based on research it is a very healthful substance for microcirulation for heart, liver and eye conditions.

Great Iherb service and products

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Oct 06, 2010

Best chinese herb for circulation and heart health.

Multiple Sclerosis

Posted by Reviewer1100987 on Dec 16, 2010

I highly recommend this herb which was prescribed to me originally in a disgusting Chinese tea formula. Being able to take it alone in pill format is a huge relief. It enormously helped relieve my pain in MS. As it has a huge variety of effects which can be seen from its numerous entries in PubMed, I have no hesitation in recommending it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1739225 on Jan 21, 2011

Did not know of this until recently. It is a great product.

awesome.

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Nov 15, 2011

awesome.

Seems to work, seems to be high quality

Posted by Reviewer3218543 on Mar 12, 2012

This was purchased to help alieve my symptoms of Raynaud's. It is hard to tell how it works alone, as I started taking 4 supplements (Salvia MSV 60, Now Foods brand Tri-Amino, Taurine, and L-Citrulline) at the same time. Together, in low doses, they help quite a bit with symptoms reduced more than 80%. I've not had time to experiment with higher doses or with how they work separately.

no effect even with double or triple doses

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 30, 2011

I think Salvia is supposed to help pain but this formula did nothing for me. Aspirin was better, and motrin much better.