Great formulation!

Posted by 4960529755056406600 on Aug 22, 2015

I have enjoyed the benefits of taking this supplement.

Highly effective product.

Posted by Reviewer1414827 on Aug 06, 2014

Usually I don't write reviews unless a product is exceptional, and this one certainly is. I have type-1 diabetes, Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, lymphocytic colitis, and chronic stress (from caring for an elderly parent). I am usually wiped out and have little energy, particularly the day of and several days after a workout. If I take Schisandra Adrenal Complex twice a day on an empty stomach, it makes a dramatic difference in my energy levels. It keeps me from feeling fatigued and exhausted. If I DON'T take it, I will need a great deal more sleep and feel sluggish. Wonderful product - can't recommend it enough.

Relief in sight - great product

Posted by 5012794671489728315 on Sep 05, 2013

I can feel a difference when I take this product. It gives me more energy and relaxes the body especially when experiencing fibromyalgia symptoms.

Dynamic stress buster.

Posted by mozzer on Feb 24, 2013

I've found these very useful, particularly in the morning. 2 in the morning on an empty stomach with some ALCAR is awesome. By doing this combo, you will probably have no use for coffee or any caffeine. Take 2 tabs after a workout with some magnesium to balance energy and recover.

a positive boost

Posted by Reviewer1039343 on Jan 13, 2013

A good formula.

Going to be my favorite

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

But I will try other schinzdra brand to improve my energy

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Feb 03, 2012

A noticeable help for exhausted adrenals. I start with only one and wait about an hour to see if I need more as it can be quite stimulating.

Adrenals

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jan 25, 2012

Excellent formula by Michael Tierra for supporting the adrenals.

I really like this formula

Posted by Reviewer3028645 on Jan 08, 2012

I do notice that I feel more upbeat when I take this Schisandra blend. I admit I don't take it often enough due to also taking ibuprofen and reading that pain killers don't mesh well with Schisandra. I really like this formula, I've taken Schisandra alone but don't have the same effects as I do when taking these tablets. Planetary Herbals has made a great product for those that don't take Milk thistle due to allergies.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 23, 2011

My brother was suffering from low adrenals and this product has made a huge difference for him. Thanks, iHerb!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »