Schizandra Adrenal Complex

Posted by Reviewer3319528 on Mar 06, 2008

This product is fabulous for one who is overstressed. I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue, and this is the only product that helped me. A wonderful thing to keep onhand for stressful times. Results in 1-2 days.

Total Stress Combat

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Jul 08, 2008

It is so convenient to have this rare Chinese herbal complex supplement for energy enhancement to wipe fatigue off from our overstressed lives. Schizandra can be used to stimulate central nervous system thus resulting reflexes quickening. Other benefits can be seen to combat headaches, insomnia, dizziness and palpitations. Schizandra also helps in digestion, regulating gastric acid release. Numerous biological activities can be found in schizandra such as anti-bacterial, liver protective, anti-depressant and anti-oxidant. Schizandra is also a registered medicine in Russia for vision problems and is found to prevent eye fatigue.

Help for adrenal fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1825839 on Jan 07, 2009

If like me you are one of those people who, despite getting your calcium and/or magnesium before bed, seem to always end up wide awake at the same time in the middle of every night, give this product a try. I have found it to be helpful in evening out my sleep patterns.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1269956 on Nov 28, 2009

I have been using this product for years. I tend to have depleted adrenals from stress or lack of sleep, and this product is a great remedy for that. It restores the energy that is missing when your adrenal reserves have been drained. I recommend it highly.

Excellent medicine for Chronic Fatigue/ Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2267481 on May 11, 2010

One of the few things that does have some impact on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome symptoms. Don't expect a miracle but it does provide a perceptible feeling of recoupment and lifting of energy levels.

Level mood and more energy

Posted by Reviewer2182942 on May 27, 2010

I found this product excellent for increasing my energy level and elevating my mood.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1622421 on Dec 17, 2010

I buy Schizandra not the first time. This is a great addition! Strengthens the immune system, you feel cheerful and energetic! Wonderful product!

I really like this formula

Posted by Reviewer3028645 on Jan 08, 2012

I do notice that I feel more upbeat when I take this Schisandra blend. I admit I don't take it often enough due to also taking ibuprofen and reading that pain killers don't mesh well with Schisandra. I really like this formula, I've taken Schisandra alone but don't have the same effects as I do when taking these tablets. Planetary Herbals has made a great product for those that don't take Milk thistle due to allergies.

adrenal complex

Posted by Reviewer2065502 on Jan 02, 2011

works well. Doesn't make me shakey, as some other adrenals do. Will purchase again.

this really helps my energy

Posted by Reviewer2466342 on Jul 07, 2010

I have been taking 2 a day for over a year. I have CFIDS, and I feel noticeably better when I take this. If I run out, I feel much worse.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »