this really helps my energy

Posted by Reviewer2466342 on Jul 07, 2010

I have been taking 2 a day for over a year. I have CFIDS, and I feel noticeably better when I take this. If I run out, I feel much worse.

A nice uplift

Posted by Reviewer2091151 on Aug 19, 2010

I feel a light change in my mood and energy level, nothing drastic but just enough to make me feel better. I just started taking the pills but I am happy with the results after only a couple of days.

Adrenal complex.

Posted by Reviewer2480040 on Mar 22, 2009

Our son is using this and finds it helpful in reducing panic but helping him stay alert.

good for adrenal fatigue

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jul 31, 2007

I've noticed a marked difference when I take this complex in my adrenal fatigue healing process.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Feb 03, 2012

A noticeable help for exhausted adrenals. I start with only one and wait about an hour to see if I need more as it can be quite stimulating.

Relief in sight - great product

Posted by 5012794671489728315 on Sep 05, 2013

I can feel a difference when I take this product. It gives me more energy and relaxes the body especially when experiencing fibromyalgia symptoms.

Highly effective product.

Posted by Reviewer1414827 on Aug 06, 2014

Usually I don't write reviews unless a product is exceptional, and this one certainly is. I have type-1 diabetes, Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, lymphocytic colitis, and chronic stress (from caring for an elderly parent). I am usually wiped out and have little energy, particularly the day of and several days after a workout. If I take Schisandra Adrenal Complex twice a day on an empty stomach, it makes a dramatic difference in my energy levels. It keeps me from feeling fatigued and exhausted. If I DON'T take it, I will need a great deal more sleep and feel sluggish. Wonderful product - can't recommend it enough.

Schizandra

Posted by Reviewer1123307 on Apr 27, 2008

Can't life without this one. It controls hot flashes and allows me to sleep all night longs.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1966793 on Sep 03, 2009

Really helped control my allergies!

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3247744 on May 05, 2008

I really like this product - schizandra is a very good adaptogenic herb and this is a good quality being Planetary Herbals. I highly recommend! Good for stress and energy levels.