Level mood and more energy

Posted by Reviewer2182942 on May 27, 2010

I found this product excellent for increasing my energy level and elevating my mood.

Adrenal complex.

Posted by Reviewer2480040 on Mar 22, 2009

Our son is using this and finds it helpful in reducing panic but helping him stay alert.

A nice uplift

Posted by Reviewer2091151 on Aug 19, 2010

I feel a light change in my mood and energy level, nothing drastic but just enough to make me feel better. I just started taking the pills but I am happy with the results after only a couple of days.

this really helps my energy

Posted by Reviewer2466342 on Jul 07, 2010

I have been taking 2 a day for over a year. I have CFIDS, and I feel noticeably better when I take this. If I run out, I feel much worse.

good for adrenal fatigue

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jul 31, 2007

I've noticed a marked difference when I take this complex in my adrenal fatigue healing process.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Feb 03, 2012

A noticeable help for exhausted adrenals. I start with only one and wait about an hour to see if I need more as it can be quite stimulating.

Relief in sight - great product

Posted by 5012794671489728315 on Sep 05, 2013

I can feel a difference when I take this product. It gives me more energy and relaxes the body especially when experiencing fibromyalgia symptoms.

POTENT but a bit too strong for me

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is potent formula but seems too strong for me with the addition of other herbals. I switched to plain Schizandra from Nature's Way and this was my magic bullet. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews).

Schizandra

Posted by Reviewer1123307 on Apr 27, 2008

Can't life without this one. It controls hot flashes and allows me to sleep all night longs.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1966793 on Sep 03, 2009

Really helped control my allergies!