Dynamic stress buster.

Posted by mozzer on Feb 24, 2013

I've found these very useful, particularly in the morning. 2 in the morning on an empty stomach with some ALCAR is awesome. By doing this combo, you will probably have no use for coffee or any caffeine. Take 2 tabs after a workout with some magnesium to balance energy and recover.

Well worth it

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on Mar 13, 2009

Have ordered this product a few times now. Is excellent value for money and very effective. Wish it was wheat/gluten free though!

Didn't notice anything

Posted by Reviewer2728133 on Sep 11, 2011

Didn't notice much difference. I've found taking macca has been more helpful. Also took for a little while Dr Wilson's adrenal formula for a little while.

NachisHealed

Posted by Reviewer2594007 on Nov 25, 2008

I have had good results from this product. I have been taking it for about 3 months and have more energy.

Schisandra

Posted by Reviewer2727028 on Apr 26, 2009

Schisandra is used for hormonal balance in Aurveda for thousands of years

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 23, 2011

My brother was suffering from low adrenals and this product has made a huge difference for him. Thanks, iHerb!

Great formula

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Apr 05, 2008

These formulas NEVER upset my stomach.

Good for adrenal fatigue

Posted by 5484536307502590873 on Nov 12, 2012

I have been suffering from adrenal fatigue for years now and finally I have found something that seems to work by easing the exhaustive factor.

Schisandra Adrenal

Posted by Reviewer2039313 on Sep 04, 2012

This herbal complex seems to be helping, though it has not been very long since I started taking, so will have to reassess in a couple of weeks.

Shizanrdra

Posted by Reviewer1885842 on Mar 14, 2014

I ordered this product and now I notice it contains SOY. Does anyone know how much? i thought Soy wasn't good for you? Did I miss this on the ingredients list somehow?