Planetary Herbals, Stevia Powder, 3.5 oz (99.2 g)

Reviews 3-star

Not as sweet this time!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Nov 10, 2012

I love this product and would have given it 5 stars, if it wasn't for the fact that the last one I bought was not as sweet as the previous one. I am not sure whether that was due to me getting use to it, or that batch was less sweet. Nonetheless, I will buy again and note the difference on this third batch. A little goes a long way and is great in cooking too. Well worth the money.

sweet but don't expect the taste like a sugar.

Posted by 4829191847248153053 on Jul 20, 2013

If you need the taste like a sugar, I won't recommend it.

Mixed tastes....

Posted by Reviewer1087529 on Jun 06, 2010

I was used to the white stevia powder and am not finding this green powder as sweetening or as soluble as the white, but I will give it time ( since I have a huge bottle) and adjust the proportions.

Natural Stevia is different

Posted by Reviewer3196647 on Dec 01, 2010

I know it is more healthy than the processed white powder, but it does take a little getting used to. I use it for sweetening tea. There is a strong "herb" smell when first stirred into the tea and if I use more than a generous 1/8th teaspoon in mild tea, there is a grassy overtone. It takes more mixing and the fiber settles to the bottom, but I am happy with it.