Quite nice

Posted by Reviewer2674163 on Mar 02, 2008

This stuff is a very finely ground powder of the whole stevia leaf. It tastes as whole stevia should, and the small particle size of the powder makes it disperse quite nicely in liquids and blend in well in solid recipes. I prefer it greatly to Now's powder, which is much coarser. Some folks prefer refined stevia extract, which is neither green nor fibrous, but I'd rather stick to the whole, unrefined food. If whole stevia is what you're after, I think you'll be pleased with Planetary's product.

most natural, no stomach gas

Posted by Reviewer1879411 on Jan 10, 2007

Extracts often use chemical processes that leave chemical residues; or even bacterial processes! I have gotten very bad gas problems from certain stevia extracts, but have found the whole leaf to be problem-free. Sure, my coffee is greenish, but it is worth it. And it seems to last forever; alittle bit of the ground leaf is almost as strong as the extract.

Green stevia the best

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Apr 25, 2009

This is the best way to take stevia. Better than the white powder form.

taste good

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Mar 11, 2008

if you want a totally natural stevia product this is it! It has more of an herbally taste than the processed stevia (white) but i find it just as yummy, perhaps even a bit more so because it isn't so intensely sweet.

Adds a very nice taste, but doesen't dissolve completely.

Posted by Reviewer2003688 on Mar 12, 2007

I really like the taste of stevia. I think it has a better taste than sugar. I bought the leaf powder because it is less processed. If Only I didn't leave tiny balls of undissolved stevia floating on the surface of drinks, I would like it even better. Even so, plenty of the flavor gets absorbed. But you get the luxury of tasting crunchy stevia with the first few sips. Since I haven't yet tried the granulated form of stevia, I give this product 5 stars.

Love it

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 04, 2012

It tastes a bit like grass, but the kids like it in their water so am happy:)

Best tasting stevia product, handy shaker

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Sep 16, 2013

This green leaf stevia tastes so much better than the stevia extracts. You have to use more and it doesn't dissolve, but it doesn't have the aftertaste that the extracts do. I've tried about 6 different brands of stevia extracts before trying this one and I'll stick with this from now on. I like the little shaker at the top which allows me to sprinkle it without having to get a spoon out. I use it mainly in my smoothies and desserts.

Great natural product

Posted by 5261559627489315764 on Aug 15, 2013

Pure natural stevia powder, very finely milled. Nice earthy herbal sweet taste. Blends nicely, does not interfear with the taste of food. Excellent.

Go Green!

Posted by Reviewer1067418 on Apr 24, 2012

Took some getting use to the green color, but it tastes just like the white powder. The only down fall is that it doesn't dissolve in liquids. works better served on foods.

Herbal taste

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012

As others as mentioned it does have a herbal taste so I wouldn't recommend putting it in your lemonade but it is good for cooking or adding to muesli.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »