alternate for sugar

Posted by 4920705567174307612 on Jan 30, 2015

only healthy sugar substitute other than honey, use for sweetening anything

great for tea!

Posted by 5758423126095855129 on May 21, 2014

this is a great sugar substitute that i love to use for drinking tea, the best for me is this brand since it has not been refined and comes directly from the plant. it tastes like the plan extract, if you prefer that sweet taste

Natural and very sweet sugar replacer

Posted by Reviewer3264683 on Jan 27, 2014

I really like this product. It seems to be almost only REALLY natural stevia product around here. Many other brands say their products are natural but I don't think it's natural to separate stevia glucose chemically from the rest. There are research about chemically separated stevia glucose and the results doesn't look good what it comes to our health. I made healthy cookies whit this stuff and was surprised how sufficient it was! Next time I put little less cause I don't like it so sweet. For people who love it sweet but don't want to use sugar: use this! At least my cookies were very delicious and I didn't notice any "herbal" taste like some people here did.

Best tasting stevia product, handy shaker

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Sep 16, 2013

This green leaf stevia tastes so much better than the stevia extracts. You have to use more and it doesn't dissolve, but it doesn't have the aftertaste that the extracts do. I've tried about 6 different brands of stevia extracts before trying this one and I'll stick with this from now on. I like the little shaker at the top which allows me to sprinkle it without having to get a spoon out. I use it mainly in my smoothies and desserts.

Great natural product

Posted by 5261559627489315764 on Aug 15, 2013

Pure natural stevia powder, very finely milled. Nice earthy herbal sweet taste. Blends nicely, does not interfear with the taste of food. Excellent.

Hubby has no complaints :)

Posted by 5165183903646514528 on Jun 26, 2013

Bought it for my husband and he seems to like it fine.

my kind of stevia

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Apr 28, 2013

I like food that's as close to the source as possible. This is the powdered leaf, no more no less. I get no bitter aftertaste from it, AND I get the minerals in the leaf, I am sure. White powders in general make me nervous, and I find white stevia powder to have that infamous bitter aftertaste. I've been using this (very green!!)product for at least three years, along with their liquid stevia extract and am grateful both are available. I put a couple of drops of the liquid extract in my hot water and sip it through the day.

Herbal taste

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012

As others as mentioned it does have a herbal taste so I wouldn't recommend putting it in your lemonade but it is good for cooking or adding to muesli.

Dirty !!!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 30, 2012

Dirty color, but I like this, as it is closer to stevia itself, more natural, than the white powder of stevia. A little goes long way, a friendly product as I shared it with my friend, too much for me alone. Good price , good sweetener, decent amountof product.

Very nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on May 13, 2012

I really love this green stevia. It tastes way better than white extract. I like it's herb natural sweet taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »