What I was looking for!

Posted by Reviewer1758269 on Aug 24, 2009

I wanted to find a stevia powder that hadn't been processed and turned to white powder, so I decided to try this. I use it in smoothies and it blends well into the drink and makes it sweet without using sugar. This particular powder tastes more herbal than white processed stevia powder, but it still sweetens well. I would recommend it if you are looking for an unprocessed stevia powder.

Herbal taste

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012

As others as mentioned it does have a herbal taste so I wouldn't recommend putting it in your lemonade but it is good for cooking or adding to muesli.

Best tasting stevia product, handy shaker

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Sep 16, 2013

This green leaf stevia tastes so much better than the stevia extracts. You have to use more and it doesn't dissolve, but it doesn't have the aftertaste that the extracts do. I've tried about 6 different brands of stevia extracts before trying this one and I'll stick with this from now on. I like the little shaker at the top which allows me to sprinkle it without having to get a spoon out. I use it mainly in my smoothies and desserts.

Not as sweet this time!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Nov 10, 2012

I love this product and would have given it 5 stars, if it wasn't for the fact that the last one I bought was not as sweet as the previous one. I am not sure whether that was due to me getting use to it, or that batch was less sweet. Nonetheless, I will buy again and note the difference on this third batch. A little goes a long way and is great in cooking too. Well worth the money.

stevia

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Nov 13, 2014

Haven't tried it yet

Horrible!

Posted by Reviewer2878695 on Nov 14, 2009

Bitter!!!! and has a bad aftertaste!

PLANETARY STEVIA

Posted by Reviewer1535016 on Oct 16, 2010

Worst stevia product I have ever used. Discoloring and leaves a load of residue in bottom of cup. I would guess this must be only used for baking. NOW FOODS white powder is best!

Dirty !!!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 30, 2012

Dirty color, but I like this, as it is closer to stevia itself, more natural, than the white powder of stevia. A little goes long way, a friendly product as I shared it with my friend, too much for me alone. Good price , good sweetener, decent amountof product.

Just as good as the white stuff, but different.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

I primarily use stevia in juices and to sweeten protein and so on. For that use it is good. It does not dissolve fully, but for me that is not a issue. I am unsure how it would work in baked goods, and coffee. But good price, natural, and the color is quite a fun addition if you don't let it gross you out. (Think "green magical powder" for kids ;) )

Very nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on May 13, 2012

I really love this green stevia. It tastes way better than white extract. I like it's herb natural sweet taste.