Hubby has no complaints :)

Posted by 5165183903646514528 on Jun 26, 2013

Bought it for my husband and he seems to like it fine.

won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1241885 on May 19, 2013

I was recommended to use stevia powder instead of sugar in baking. It didn't work for me - stevia powder adds a wierd unpleasant taste and awfull colour to my cooking. I guess I'll have to try something different.

my kind of stevia

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Apr 28, 2013

I like food that's as close to the source as possible. This is the powdered leaf, no more no less. I get no bitter aftertaste from it, AND I get the minerals in the leaf, I am sure. White powders in general make me nervous, and I find white stevia powder to have that infamous bitter aftertaste. I've been using this (very green!!)product for at least three years, along with their liquid stevia extract and am grateful both are available. I put a couple of drops of the liquid extract in my hot water and sip it through the day.

Not as sweet this time!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Nov 10, 2012

I love this product and would have given it 5 stars, if it wasn't for the fact that the last one I bought was not as sweet as the previous one. I am not sure whether that was due to me getting use to it, or that batch was less sweet. Nonetheless, I will buy again and note the difference on this third batch. A little goes a long way and is great in cooking too. Well worth the money.

Foul tasting

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 04, 2012

I wanted to switch to unprocessed stevia products, but unfortunately the do have a foul taste, and since you need a lot more using this powder compared to stevia extract, the taste is quite prominent in whatever you put it in...

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3027906 on Sep 02, 2012

I like this stevia for tea because it reminds me of green tea matcha. However, I don't like it in my lemon water or smoothies....I prefer sweet leaf for those drinks.

Herbal taste

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012

As others as mentioned it does have a herbal taste so I wouldn't recommend putting it in your lemonade but it is good for cooking or adding to muesli.

Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Jul 05, 2012

This is a powder made from the stevia leaves so it's green (I see some other reviewers weren't expecting that). It smells really "grassy". At first I thought it smelled a lot like my wheat grass powder but now I can easily tell them apart. It is a lot less bitter than the white powders I've tried but it is also less sweet than the white stuff. I like to add it to my green smoothies and other things that need sweetening together with other sweeteners to get a more complex sweet flavor.

Dirty !!!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 30, 2012

Dirty color, but I like this, as it is closer to stevia itself, more natural, than the white powder of stevia. A little goes long way, a friendly product as I shared it with my friend, too much for me alone. Good price , good sweetener, decent amountof product.

Just as good as the white stuff, but different.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

I primarily use stevia in juices and to sweeten protein and so on. For that use it is good. It does not dissolve fully, but for me that is not a issue. I am unsure how it would work in baked goods, and coffee. But good price, natural, and the color is quite a fun addition if you don't let it gross you out. (Think "green magical powder" for kids ;) )