Great Gallbladder saver, great price too.

Posted by Reviewer2975165 on Jan 09, 2008

4 years ago my doc send me for HIDA scan, which shown 17% Gallbladder function. I did not feel like having it cut out because of 35% of people who did, report horror stories there after. So I searched for alternatives, until I found this product. I stayed off wheat and took Stone free with yearly Gallbladder flush (cup of olive oil, Epsom salt, and cup of grapefruit juice). Still have my Gallbladder. I have retested 6 months after with 78% functionality. At this price it is still cheaper for the rest of my life then having 1 surgery.

Gall stones

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Jan 29, 2008

My daughter used to get severe attacks that put her in bed for days. She has no insurance, so she could not have the surgery that was recommended. She has been on Stone Free now for about six months and can eat anything with no ill effects; Stone Free has dissolved the stones.

Kindey Stone/GallStones

Posted by Reviewer2697651 on Feb 01, 2008

I purchased this as the herbs my husband had been on for several years was discontinued~I am THRILLED with this and now glad I was forced to find something else~My husband had CHRONIC kidney stones and then was diagnosed with severe gallbladder diease~Alas this has continued the proctection from kidney stones and now is seeing super results with his gallbladder as well~I feel so blessed to have found this wonderful treatment and HIGHLY recommend it to those who suffer with these ills~

This product works

Posted by Reviewer1295199 on Feb 10, 2008

I've used this product the last 3 times I had gall bladder attacks, and within 48 hours I have relief. Of course I also made dietary changes to prevent further problems, but I always keep Stone Free on hand now.

Long but true story....that happend 01/15/2010

Posted by Reviewer3263036 on Jan 21, 2010

Here’s the deal. I have been suffering for a LONG time with my Gallbladder. After doing a lot of research…I came upon this product. I had begun to develop and infection of the bile duct from a blockage of stones. I didn’t know this…but keep up with me. I ordered this product. The night before it arrived…I was in an INSANE amount of pain. It arrived the next day, and I began to take it. I didn’t really notice any immediate relief but over the course of several days I did. I was two-thirds of the way through the bottle, and decided to order another…since my symptoms had somewhat subsided. This is where things get interesting folks, so pay attention. After I started the new bottle (when it arrived)…I passed a gigantic stone! Sorry…TMI…I know, but it happened. And then I started passing more and more. Not as big as the first…but more never the less. After a while my symptoms returned, and I hurt worse than ever. Things weren’t going the way I had planned. Two weeks ago, I found myself in the Emergency Room. I went in at 11:30 on a Saturday night…my date DID NOT appreciate it one darn bit! But, I was hurting…bad. On a scale from 1-10…it was somewhere around the 8-10 zone. I’m former Navy Special Forces, as well as having Multiple Black Belts in lethal forms of the Martial Arts. I’ve competed full contact, and can break concrete blocks with my face. I can take pain. This hurt. After MANY test, and x-rays, and an ultrasound…they (the Doctors) determined that I had in fact passed all of what was in my system. They had really caused a bit of damage on their way out…but they were gone. I was clear. According to them, and what they could see…there was a lot of swelling and tenderness as a result. Causing me to experience intense flare-up symptoms, just as if I was having an attack. Added to that…I had developed a pretty nasty infection as a result, that could have potentially been bad. The ER staff was exceedingly impressed with the effectiveness of this product. I had rid myself of the nasty stones built up in my system over at least the last decade WITHOUT SURGERY!!!! Yes…I have to pay for the Emergency Room visit, and all the subsequent testing as a result. But, here’s what I gained from all of this. MOST IMPORTANTLY-Don't WAIT TO LONG...you are taking your life in your own hands. If Your symptoms are mild then this is a great product to work with. Waiting to long can ever cause you to develop certain kinds of cancers. You don't want that. 1. Antibiotics for my infection (I feel 1000 times better now, thank you) 2. Vicodin for the pain (which is yummy…sorry but it’s true) 3. I am STONE FREE (without surgery) This stuff is real, and it worked for me. Results may vary, based on how your body uses this product. I’m happy to be STONE FREE, and I approved this message!

Planetary Herbals, Stone Free, 820 mg, 90

Posted by Reviewer2521542 on Mar 06, 2008

GREAT PRODUCT! I SUFFER FROM GALL STONES, AND I'VE SEEN A DIFFERENCE! ACTUALLY IT SEEMS TO HAVE HELPED WITH MY BOWEL MOVEMENTS TOO!

lwcqb

Posted by Reviewer3226671 on Feb 27, 2008

been using it for kidney and gallstone condition. very effective.

Eases congestion in gallbladder

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Nov 05, 2008

This is a wonderfully gentle formula to dissolve gall stones and kidney stones. I had experienced a discomfort and congestive sensation in the gall bladder, and after taking this formula for a couple months all discomfort is now gone. I'll continue to take this for another few months to complete the process. I highly recommend all Planetary Formulas!

Ever so relieved this product is available.

Posted by Reviewer2294948 on Jan 03, 2009

I suffered a gallbladder attack a few weeks ago. It was inflamed so I immediately changed my diet but also searched your web-site and found this product which I believe is helping. I most definitely feel a considerable difference without having to take lab created medications that I unequivocally oppose to (yes, even though I have been involved in the medical profession for a number of years). As a result, over the years, I have managed to preserve my immune system by not taking antibiotics and have fought off illnesses in a much shorter period of time. I am sixty four and proud to say in reasonably good health having searched and researched the information and products made available even under the scrutiny of the medical profession that always doesn't proclaim the benefits from them but often disputes them while filling the unsuspecting victim with pill after pill after pill that is far more dangerous with long-lasting side effects in many cases.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2524638 on May 20, 2010

My father has had an operation for his right kidney stones to get 2 bigger one out, but there still are some small-sized one in his right and left kidney. I happened to find this Stone Free, and persuaded him to take a try , then after he finished 2 bottles , this morning, he had the ultra sound test, to our surprise, there is no stone left in his right kidney. Also the stones in his left kidney are getting tiny.