Herbals

Posted by Reviewer1095748 on Jan 24, 2008

It's hard for me to review this or any other herbal remedies as I have only been on them for a short time. I am currently taking a combination of enzymes,herbs and prescriiption blood pressure medicine and the combination HAS TRULY had a good affect on how I am feeling now,,,compared to 5 months ago. I have been diagnosed with kidney disease 1/2007, and with the exception of the b/p meds, ALL other PRESCRIPTIONS have made me deathly ill. After the few months that I've been on the various herbs, my b/p is NORMAL, my cholesterol is down, I've lost 10 pounds and the best is that the creatinine count is ALSO down. I am not out of the woods yet, but believe the combination is doing the trick. You CAN publish my first name "FRAN" if you'd like. I don't go for another blood test until March 2008 and should be able to give a more definite review at that time.

Off the Stone

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Jul 23, 2008

Two months ago my urine test shows that there are red blood cells. I then took an ultrasound scan which revealed a 1 cm stone in my kidney. After finishing this bottle of Stone Free I shall have the scan again. I keep my fingers crossed.

New Formula ?

Posted by Reviewer2110062 on May 09, 2014

I received this recently, and was surprised to see that Gravel Root has been dropped from the formula. I've taken the old formula in the past, and found this new version to be more difficult to tolerate.

Stone Free

Posted by 4865493464368838664 on Apr 05, 2016

I am taking these pills for gall stones. I finally managed to be able to swallow them. They are large, but I manage. I would prefer a smaller, capsule in this formula. I have only had one attack and have not had another gall stone attack since taking these Stone Free pills; however, I have also changed my diet.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1215914 on Oct 28, 2008

This supplement may not have been necessary for me. So far can not much to report.