Posted by Reviewer2968674 on Aug 09, 2008

Most excellent...one of the 4 herbs I took when I had gallstones. They wanted to operate & said if infection sets in that I would die. Prayer & this herb, among 3 others healed me.

Five stars

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Aug 30, 2008

The best kidney and liver cleanser I have tried.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1907057 on Oct 20, 2007

I bought this to help my wife, and I tried it, I have to say it works better than I thought it would. I will buy it again.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on Oct 07, 2009

I have had liver/gallbladder congestion for years. Refuse to have my gb removed after hearing many horror stories. Have done lots of liver flushes, cleanses, etc. -- but still would have problems. This stuff is really good. The ongoing pain/discomfort/tightness in by liver/gb area is almost completely gone -- and I have not had any bad side effects as I have with many other products. (I'm VERY sensitive.) They just got this formula right and it works! Great price too.

Gallbladder Sludge is gone!

Posted by 4920874375254316052 on Apr 26, 2015

My father's doctor told him that he had sludge that amounts to 1/3 of the gallbladder. Two full months on Stone Free which I had him take, my father's sludge has gone. His ultrasonography shows no sign of sludge at all. Great product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1000046 on Dec 29, 2011

I have been using this product for several years and it works great for gallbladder sludge and stones. I use mainly if Im eating fatty foods.

Stone Free herbal supplement

Posted by 4690652734691778391 on Oct 24, 2014

thankyou for making this product available online as i could never find this in a store near me. as opposed to having gallbladder removal surgery i am happy relieved and thankful to have found something to supplement the health of my gallbladder as opposed to taking it out completely. i add this supplement to a regime of others which are incorporated to the health of not only my gallbladder but my liver and spleen as well, they are all belonging together pancreas included as a symbiotic organ element without one is not the other completely functional and i thankyou from the heart of Jesus for this product.

Lovin Stone Free

Posted by Reviewer2110564 on Mar 04, 2011

It has been 3 years since my Dr. advised me to have my gall bladder removed. I have been taking Stone Free and have retained my gall bladder. it would be my recommendation to everyone. If you need further convincing investigate the European treatment for gall stones and gall bladder attacks. Thank you for a wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Jun 29, 2010

I have been using this for several months now and it has really helped my digestion. I find when I am feeling sluggish, a headache (especially at the temples) or depressed for no good reason that this helps stimulate my body into a more balanced state.

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Jul 11, 2010

Wonderful product! I use this and beet root and it works fabulous!