Five stars

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Aug 30, 2008

The best kidney and liver cleanser I have tried.

It acutally works!

Posted by 5571932294190402036 on Mar 20, 2014

This product does work! After about 2 weeks of taking it, I released my first stones. I was on it for about 2 1/2 months until I was Stone Free!

Stone Free herbal supplement

Posted by 4690652734691778391 on Oct 24, 2014

thankyou for making this product available online as i could never find this in a store near me. as opposed to having gallbladder removal surgery i am happy relieved and thankful to have found something to supplement the health of my gallbladder as opposed to taking it out completely. i add this supplement to a regime of others which are incorporated to the health of not only my gallbladder but my liver and spleen as well, they are all belonging together pancreas included as a symbiotic organ element without one is not the other completely functional and i thankyou from the heart of Jesus for this product.

A life saver!

Posted by 5527838668666133198 on Nov 17, 2014

A heavy antibiotics-cure was the beginning of my gall stone nightmare in the spring of 2015. My only option seemed to be removing the gall bladder completely, but after hearing horror stories about the after-effects of such surgery, I opted to try a less invasive approach first. I've now been taking Stone Free for 6 months, and haven't had a single gall stone attack! These have been life savers!!

Gallbladder Sludge is gone!

Posted by 4920874375254316052 on Apr 26, 2015

My father's doctor told him that he had sludge that amounts to 1/3 of the gallbladder. Two full months on Stone Free which I had him take, my father's sludge has gone. His ultrasonography shows no sign of sludge at all. Great product.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on Oct 07, 2009

I have had liver/gallbladder congestion for years. Refuse to have my gb removed after hearing many horror stories. Have done lots of liver flushes, cleanses, etc. -- but still would have problems. This stuff is really good. The ongoing pain/discomfort/tightness in by liver/gb area is almost completely gone -- and I have not had any bad side effects as I have with many other products. (I'm VERY sensitive.) They just got this formula right and it works! Great price too.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1907057 on Oct 20, 2007

I bought this to help my wife, and I tried it, I have to say it works better than I thought it would. I will buy it again.

Stone Busting in a Botlle

Posted by Reviewer2856962 on Sep 21, 2011

Take with organic Apple juice for the best over the counter Herbal Stone dissolving flush you could imagine!

Stone Free

Posted by Reviewer2968674 on Aug 09, 2008

Most excellent...one of the 4 herbs I took when I had gallstones. They wanted to operate & said if infection sets in that I would die. Prayer & this herb, among 3 others healed me.

Great Kidney stone preventer

Posted by Reviewer2604356 on Apr 15, 2011

My husband has frequent bouts of kidney stones. Started with the Stone Free 5 months ago and has not had a problem with kidney stones since.