Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1000046 on Dec 29, 2011

I have been using this product for several years and it works great for gallbladder sludge and stones. I use mainly if Im eating fatty foods.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on Oct 07, 2009

I have had liver/gallbladder congestion for years. Refuse to have my gb removed after hearing many horror stories. Have done lots of liver flushes, cleanses, etc. -- but still would have problems. This stuff is really good. The ongoing pain/discomfort/tightness in by liver/gb area is almost completely gone -- and I have not had any bad side effects as I have with many other products. (I'm VERY sensitive.) They just got this formula right and it works! Great price too.

Stone Free herbal supplement

Posted by 4690652734691778391 on Oct 24, 2014

thankyou for making this product available online as i could never find this in a store near me. as opposed to having gallbladder removal surgery i am happy relieved and thankful to have found something to supplement the health of my gallbladder as opposed to taking it out completely. i add this supplement to a regime of others which are incorporated to the health of not only my gallbladder but my liver and spleen as well, they are all belonging together pancreas included as a symbiotic organ element without one is not the other completely functional and i thankyou from the heart of Jesus for this product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1907057 on Oct 20, 2007

I bought this to help my wife, and I tried it, I have to say it works better than I thought it would. I will buy it again.

Great Kidney stone preventer

Posted by Reviewer2604356 on Apr 15, 2011

My husband has frequent bouts of kidney stones. Started with the Stone Free 5 months ago and has not had a problem with kidney stones since.

Five stars

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Aug 30, 2008

The best kidney and liver cleanser I have tried.

Stone Free

Posted by Reviewer2968674 on Aug 09, 2008

Most excellent...one of the 4 herbs I took when I had gallstones. They wanted to operate & said if infection sets in that I would die. Prayer & this herb, among 3 others healed me.

Lovin Stone Free

Posted by Reviewer2110564 on Mar 04, 2011

It has been 3 years since my Dr. advised me to have my gall bladder removed. I have been taking Stone Free and have retained my gall bladder. it would be my recommendation to everyone. If you need further convincing investigate the European treatment for gall stones and gall bladder attacks. Thank you for a wonderful product.

Excellent product for gallbladder pain!!

Posted by Reviewer2830007 on Nov 27, 2012

a wonderful addition to your arsenal for gallbladder pain. I had mine removed about nine months ago, and wish I didn't. This along with Taurine is magnificent for gallbladder health and functioning. Oh, and don't forget to add Milkthistle for it's liver protecting qualities!!

Stone Busting in a Botlle

Posted by Reviewer2856962 on Sep 21, 2011

Take with organic Apple juice for the best over the counter Herbal Stone dissolving flush you could imagine!