Terrific & Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer2936628 on Jan 07, 2010

I've had gallstones for years; usually keep in check w/proper diet but older I get have 1-2 times a month. Went to nutritionist with herbal background & she suggested Stone Free. It's amazing!! I've taken as noted for awhile and now I can take slightly lower doses & even miss a day without having an attack. It's been over a year since my last one. A good product!

Gall Stone Symptoms Gone!

Posted by SlipperyElm on Apr 04, 2012

I've recommended this to multiple clients for their kidney stone and gall stone issues, but it wasn't until I had some gall stone symptoms myself that I really found out how well it worked. For about a week before I used some different herbs in tea and tincture form until I could get this. While the herbs helped immensely with the symptoms, when I started the Stone Free ALL of them disappeared in short order. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone I suspect has a gall/kidney stone issue. They are a steal for the price iHerb has them for.

SUPERB!!!

Posted by 5739065375272466747 on Apr 05, 2014

THIS IS A "MUST HAVE" PRODUCT FOR PEOPLE THAT GOT GALBLADDER PROBLEMS. SINCE I STARTED TAKING THESE TABLETS I HAVE NOT HAD ANY PAIN AGAIN, AND I CAN EAT EGGS AND CHESSE AGAIN, EVEN PIZZA. I HAVE BEEN TAKING IT FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS, AND AFTER TAKING IT FOR MORE THAN 8 MONTHS I STOPPED TAKING IT AND I HAD GALBLADDER PROBLEMS AGAIN, SO I STARTED TAKING THE TABLETS AGAIN AND NOW I AM SURE THAT I AM NOT GOING TO MISS IT AGAIN, SO THE PAIN WILL NEVER COME BACK.

Excellent product for gallbladder pain!!

Posted by Reviewer2830007 on Nov 27, 2012

a wonderful addition to your arsenal for gallbladder pain. I had mine removed about nine months ago, and wish I didn't. This along with Taurine is magnificent for gallbladder health and functioning. Oh, and don't forget to add Milkthistle for it's liver protecting qualities!!

All systems go

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Dec 02, 2010

The flow of urine seems better and body feels light

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2072634 on Feb 08, 2009

My husband had bladder stones and this has helped in his recovery.

Excellent for liver, kidneys and gallbladder

Posted by Reviewer2019871 on Oct 19, 2009

I have a gallstone that isn't going to go away. My options are surgery (ouch) or trying to dissolve it. The jury is still out on whether this product is going to shrink the stone, but at the very least, I know it is good for my liver. kidneys and gallbladder.

Herbals

Posted by Reviewer1095748 on Jan 24, 2008

It's hard for me to review this or any other herbal remedies as I have only been on them for a short time. I am currently taking a combination of enzymes,herbs and prescriiption blood pressure medicine and the combination HAS TRULY had a good affect on how I am feeling now,,,compared to 5 months ago. I have been diagnosed with kidney disease 1/2007, and with the exception of the b/p meds, ALL other PRESCRIPTIONS have made me deathly ill. After the few months that I've been on the various herbs, my b/p is NORMAL, my cholesterol is down, I've lost 10 pounds and the best is that the creatinine count is ALSO down. I am not out of the woods yet, but believe the combination is doing the trick. You CAN publish my first name "FRAN" if you'd like. I don't go for another blood test until March 2008 and should be able to give a more definite review at that time.

Not for Everyone

Posted by Reviewer2139423 on Oct 12, 2010

I have bought this product twice for myself when I had a kidney stone and it was a life saver! - However, this time I bought it for a male friend and it did not work at all for him. I guess it depends on the person,circumstances and severity of condition.

EXCELLENT for KIDNEY STONES and PAIN

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Dec 08, 2009

What can be said about this product! It is so great! I always have some at home because as I do not drink water and stress A LOT, I think I probably suffer from kidney stones/pain. With this pill, I take one at night, and the pain goes away! Fabulous!!! My mom uses it, too, as she has had some kidney stones in the past. Another thing that is great to take along with this is lots of water and lemon. FABULOUS! I hope this product is never discontinued. Also seems to help with menstruation and regulating menstrual flow. I LOVE STONE FREE!!!