The best!

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on Oct 07, 2009

I have had liver/gallbladder congestion for years. Refuse to have my gb removed after hearing many horror stories. Have done lots of liver flushes, cleanses, etc. -- but still would have problems. This stuff is really good. The ongoing pain/discomfort/tightness in by liver/gb area is almost completely gone -- and I have not had any bad side effects as I have with many other products. (I'm VERY sensitive.) They just got this formula right and it works! Great price too.

Excellent product for gallbladder pain!!

Posted by Reviewer2830007 on Nov 27, 2012

a wonderful addition to your arsenal for gallbladder pain. I had mine removed about nine months ago, and wish I didn't. This along with Taurine is magnificent for gallbladder health and functioning. Oh, and don't forget to add Milkthistle for it's liver protecting qualities!!

Gallbladder Sludge is gone!

Posted by 4920874375254316052 on Apr 26, 2015

My father's doctor told him that he had sludge that amounts to 1/3 of the gallbladder. Two full months on Stone Free which I had him take, my father's sludge has gone. His ultrasonography shows no sign of sludge at all. Great product.

Excellent for liver, kidneys and gallbladder

Posted by Reviewer2019871 on Oct 19, 2009

I have a gallstone that isn't going to go away. My options are surgery (ouch) or trying to dissolve it. The jury is still out on whether this product is going to shrink the stone, but at the very least, I know it is good for my liver. kidneys and gallbladder.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2072634 on Feb 08, 2009

My husband had bladder stones and this has helped in his recovery.

All systems go

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Dec 02, 2010

The flow of urine seems better and body feels light

Herbals

Posted by Reviewer1095748 on Jan 24, 2008

It's hard for me to review this or any other herbal remedies as I have only been on them for a short time. I am currently taking a combination of enzymes,herbs and prescriiption blood pressure medicine and the combination HAS TRULY had a good affect on how I am feeling now,,,compared to 5 months ago. I have been diagnosed with kidney disease 1/2007, and with the exception of the b/p meds, ALL other PRESCRIPTIONS have made me deathly ill. After the few months that I've been on the various herbs, my b/p is NORMAL, my cholesterol is down, I've lost 10 pounds and the best is that the creatinine count is ALSO down. I am not out of the woods yet, but believe the combination is doing the trick. You CAN publish my first name "FRAN" if you'd like. I don't go for another blood test until March 2008 and should be able to give a more definite review at that time.

Not for Everyone

Posted by Reviewer2139423 on Oct 12, 2010

I have bought this product twice for myself when I had a kidney stone and it was a life saver! - However, this time I bought it for a male friend and it did not work at all for him. I guess it depends on the person,circumstances and severity of condition.

Not working !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Sep 24, 2015

I'm sorry to say this product dosen't work well for me, I tried to work things out even I used a combination of 3 formulas 1*Planetary Herbals, Stone Free 2*Natural Factors, Liv-Gall Cleanse 3*Christopher's Original Formulas, Liver & Gallbladder Formula, none of these products helped with gallbladder pain attacks, I think I'll go back to using Rwachol, seems working well for me, جربت هذا المنتج للألم الناتج عن تقلصات الرارة بعد الأكل الدسم أو لأسباب أخرى للأسف مانفع لذللك سوف أعود لتناول منتج حلو اسمه رواكول بس مقطوع في الصيدليات له سنتين بس إن شاء الله أجيبه من برى.

EXCELLENT for KIDNEY STONES and PAIN

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Dec 08, 2009

What can be said about this product! It is so great! I always have some at home because as I do not drink water and stress A LOT, I think I probably suffer from kidney stones/pain. With this pill, I take one at night, and the pain goes away! Fabulous!!! My mom uses it, too, as she has had some kidney stones in the past. Another thing that is great to take along with this is lots of water and lemon. FABULOUS! I hope this product is never discontinued. Also seems to help with menstruation and regulating menstrual flow. I LOVE STONE FREE!!!