DID MY RESEARCH

Posted by Reviewer3353568 on Dec 12, 2008

I compared and compared and compared! What a wonderful product. It does the job and is safe.I am a senior with my share of medical problems. I had to be very sure of the product. Thank you for being fair with your price also.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2575540 on Jul 14, 2009

Mostly soluable. Easier to drink than the typical sawdust. Nice Ayervedic angle.

Good long term cleanse.

Posted by Reviewer2835733 on Dec 23, 2007

I am in the camp of those whose who say too much supplemental fiber is not good long term. A cleanser based of Trifala is probably superior, and it is good to see some positive scientific results finally appear.

effective!

Posted by Reviewer1114813 on Aug 06, 2008

this has a licorice flavor, which i find a little off-putting and means i can't mix it with the citrus drinks i dearly love. however, i have read that this is an excellent product, as it has beneficial herbs & nutritional value rather than just being a gut-sweeper like psyllium. if you search it a little, you can find some recommendations that aren't on the container--to take it in milk, or even to simmer before taking it (i imagine this makes the herbs more potent, such as when making a tea). so far it seems very effective but also gentle, and hasn't caused cramping.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1414104 on Mar 18, 2010

Have used pure psyllium before, but this product is far better. Does not create dependency, and is not harsh or cause any discomfort.

Planetary Herbals, Tri-Cleanse, Complete Internal Cleanser, 10 oz (283.5 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 29, 2013

Perfect thing for my daddy's stomach, intestinal cleansing. Perfect doctor's formula in which we believe and daddy is feeling himself good. Taste is good, also, daddy is not complaining. It reminds tea or bullion. Price and amount of serving ratio is also very good. I think we will buy it again, other family members will also try this cleansing program. It is sad that it was a bit too harsh for my mommy, but its ok, iherb is full with other perfect stuff.

Ok

Posted by lucamiller on Sep 08, 2012

Effective but bad taste

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer3042935 on Nov 04, 2009

I respect master herbalist Michael Tierra, which is the main reason I decided to try this product. I took it every morning on an empty stomach exactly as directed. Also, I'm a vegetarian and eat a healthy diet. I did not get any results. In fact, on several occasions I went up to 3 days without eliminating. This is not my usual experience while doing a colon cleanse. I realize that this is supposed to be gentler than other cleansers, but I expected better results.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT BUT DONT USE DHL FOR SHIPPING INTO CANANDA

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Oct 11, 2013

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose at the border and DHL I gave it 1 star. I have been using ti=his product now for 4 years, and would not live without it. It gently cleanses the colon an a daily basis, and has great VATTA balancing herbs to complement the formula. Of course it does not taste great, but if you can over the taste it works! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney and then scan it in order to send it back to them, and on top of that, trust them with your credit card number. Then they will have you wait for up to 2 weeks for a detailed receipt. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

tastes BAD!

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Mar 10, 2009

I found it hard to get this product down, the taste is just plain bad! Also, left me feeling bloated. I have gone back to plain psyllium husk products. I would not recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »