DID MY RESEARCH

Posted by Reviewer3353568 on Dec 12, 2008

I compared and compared and compared! What a wonderful product. It does the job and is safe.I am a senior with my share of medical problems. I had to be very sure of the product. Thank you for being fair with your price also.

Planetary Herbals, Tri-Cleanse, Complete Internal Cleanser, 10 oz (283.5 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 29, 2013

Perfect thing for my daddy's stomach, intestinal cleansing. Perfect doctor's formula in which we believe and daddy is feeling himself good. Taste is good, also, daddy is not complaining. It reminds tea or bullion. Price and amount of serving ratio is also very good. I think we will buy it again, other family members will also try this cleansing program. It is sad that it was a bit too harsh for my mommy, but its ok, iherb is full with other perfect stuff.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Jul 16, 2015

I began using this fiber product when the previous one I'd been using by Organic India was discontinued. I've never tried taking it straight so cannot speak to its taste; instead, I add it to my morning protein smoothie (coddled eggs, raw milk, homemade plain yogurt, fresh frozen fruits, cinnamon, fish oil, and cod liver oil). it thickens it nicely, provides important nutrients and food for my gut flora (soluble fiber) and so much more. I recommend starting out at 1/4 or 1/2 dose, then gradually increasing. This is to determine if you have an allergic reaction or digestive issues with psyllium, and to allow your gut time to adjust to the benefits provided by all the fiber and the Triphala.Compound .

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1414104 on Mar 18, 2010

Have used pure psyllium before, but this product is far better. Does not create dependency, and is not harsh or cause any discomfort.

Planetary Herbals, Tri-Cleanse Complete Internal Cleanser, 10 oz

Posted by Reviewer2301546 on Nov 01, 2008

Totally GREAT product. I have searched and searched for a really good digestive system cleanse. Tri-Cleanse smells delicious to me, mixes easily, tastes good and DOES the job of moving the bulk through the digestive track. I love this product! Thank-you for being an exclusive supplier of it!

The best

Posted by Reviewer2575540 on Jul 14, 2009

Mostly soluable. Easier to drink than the typical sawdust. Nice Ayervedic angle.

Good long term cleanse.

Posted by Reviewer2835733 on Dec 23, 2007

I am in the camp of those whose who say too much supplemental fiber is not good long term. A cleanser based of Trifala is probably superior, and it is good to see some positive scientific results finally appear.

effective!

Posted by Reviewer1114813 on Aug 06, 2008

this has a licorice flavor, which i find a little off-putting and means i can't mix it with the citrus drinks i dearly love. however, i have read that this is an excellent product, as it has beneficial herbs & nutritional value rather than just being a gut-sweeper like psyllium. if you search it a little, you can find some recommendations that aren't on the container--to take it in milk, or even to simmer before taking it (i imagine this makes the herbs more potent, such as when making a tea). so far it seems very effective but also gentle, and hasn't caused cramping.

Ok

Posted by lucamiller on Sep 08, 2012

Effective but bad taste

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer3042935 on Nov 04, 2009

I respect master herbalist Michael Tierra, which is the main reason I decided to try this product. I took it every morning on an empty stomach exactly as directed. Also, I'm a vegetarian and eat a healthy diet. I did not get any results. In fact, on several occasions I went up to 3 days without eliminating. This is not my usual experience while doing a colon cleanse. I realize that this is supposed to be gentler than other cleansers, but I expected better results.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »