Horrible Taste

Posted by 5501198557844055511 on Mar 22, 2016

Horrible taste but works wonders for you tummy and works really well

Cleansing Product for health

Posted by 5021079643989303744 on Nov 19, 2015

I really like this product, it does what it says.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Jul 16, 2015

I began using this fiber product when the previous one I'd been using by Organic India was discontinued. I've never tried taking it straight so cannot speak to its taste; instead, I add it to my morning protein smoothie (coddled eggs, raw milk, homemade plain yogurt, fresh frozen fruits, cinnamon, fish oil, and cod liver oil). it thickens it nicely, provides important nutrients and food for my gut flora (soluble fiber) and so much more. I recommend starting out at 1/4 or 1/2 dose, then gradually increasing. This is to determine if you have an allergic reaction or digestive issues with psyllium, and to allow your gut time to adjust to the benefits provided by all the fiber and the Triphala.Compound .

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT BUT DONT USE DHL FOR SHIPPING INTO CANANDA

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Oct 11, 2013

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose at the border and DHL I gave it 1 star. I have been using ti=his product now for 4 years, and would not live without it. It gently cleanses the colon an a daily basis, and has great VATTA balancing herbs to complement the formula. Of course it does not taste great, but if you can over the taste it works! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney and then scan it in order to send it back to them, and on top of that, trust them with your credit card number. Then they will have you wait for up to 2 weeks for a detailed receipt. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

Planetary Herbals, Tri-Cleanse, Complete Internal Cleanser, 10 oz (283.5 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 29, 2013

Perfect thing for my daddy's stomach, intestinal cleansing. Perfect doctor's formula in which we believe and daddy is feeling himself good. Taste is good, also, daddy is not complaining. It reminds tea or bullion. Price and amount of serving ratio is also very good. I think we will buy it again, other family members will also try this cleansing program. It is sad that it was a bit too harsh for my mommy, but its ok, iherb is full with other perfect stuff.

impossible taste

Posted by Reviewer1602633 on Jan 14, 2013

Sorry, just couldn't get it down. Becomes thick right away, gritty, color of the dirt, thick, just plain disguisting... not palatable had to throw away

Ok

Posted by lucamiller on Sep 08, 2012

Effective but bad taste

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1261926 on Aug 28, 2012

Help for cleansing of digesting trakt.

Did not like the taste

Posted by Reviewer2765225 on Aug 23, 2012

Did not like the taste, and also the texture was very thick, I did not finish the product, I would prefer taking the caps.

good, but strong strange smell

Posted by Reviewer2480136 on Dec 20, 2011

i dont know it is really working

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »