Very effective product

Posted by Reviewer2626657 on Jun 25, 2008

I've been using this product for more than a year and the result is outstanding. Highly recommend!

Triphala/Garcinia

Posted by Reviewer1396107 on Nov 01, 2007

I have used Triphala alone with good results. The added garcinia for wieghtloss help got me curious. So far I'm pleased with the results.It helps to curb my appetite.

Good Gentle Laxative

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jan 01, 2008

Works gently as stated. I have lost 5 pounds recently using it, and eating right.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Aug 05, 2010

these give a good clean out and l,m loosing weight slowly,l,ll keep buying it

cleansing

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on May 02, 2011

Seems to encourage regularity. Tablets are a bit big but do go down relatively easily. No strong smell or taste. Three before each meal allows for a feeling of fullness and a fairy time-related visit to the bathroom after. Drink lots of water with them.

Triphala-Garcinia Program

Posted by Reviewer1143556 on Sep 09, 2014

Have been taking this product for a year, and I do like the way I feel. It seems to stimulate my system just enough for a normal bowel movement, and the garcinia does help keep the weight down. I stopped briefly when I was busy and couldn't take the time to reorder, and felt the difference...I enjoy my body when I take one every day, and definitely feel I need consistent use of another laxative when I don't use it. My weight has been much more manageable; I am vegetarian and really lose the weight, of course, when I eat raw; lots of salads and green drinks allow no use of any laxative. But that is difficult to stay with; so this product helps when the carbs get out of control.

GREAT HERBAL CLEANSER

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on Jul 19, 2010

THIS PRODUCT DOES EVERYTHING IT PROMISES. I DON'T BELIEVE IT CAUSES ONE TO LOSE WEIGHT, BUT IT DOES WHAT IT PROMISES... TO GIVE YOU A GOOD ELIMINATION.

I did not like it

Posted by Reviewer3207643 on Nov 10, 2010

It does not provide extra energy and have not seen or felt any benefit.

Triphala-Garcinia

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Oct 12, 2008

Helps with weight loss but causes stomach pain.

products and service

Posted by Reviewer1315734 on Jun 11, 2008

I'm very happy w/iherb products and service I recommend to all my friends ,thankyou!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »