Very effective product

Posted by Reviewer2626657 on Jun 25, 2008

I've been using this product for more than a year and the result is outstanding. Highly recommend!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Aug 05, 2010

these give a good clean out and l,m loosing weight slowly,l,ll keep buying it

Good Gentle Laxative

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jan 01, 2008

Works gently as stated. I have lost 5 pounds recently using it, and eating right.

Triphala-Garcinia Program

Posted by Reviewer1143556 on Sep 09, 2014

Have been taking this product for a year, and I do like the way I feel. It seems to stimulate my system just enough for a normal bowel movement, and the garcinia does help keep the weight down. I stopped briefly when I was busy and couldn't take the time to reorder, and felt the difference...I enjoy my body when I take one every day, and definitely feel I need consistent use of another laxative when I don't use it. My weight has been much more manageable; I am vegetarian and really lose the weight, of course, when I eat raw; lots of salads and green drinks allow no use of any laxative. But that is difficult to stay with; so this product helps when the carbs get out of control.

products and service

Posted by Reviewer1315734 on Jun 11, 2008

I'm very happy w/iherb products and service I recommend to all my friends ,thankyou!

good

Posted by 5536260714496977995 on Aug 28, 2014

havent tried it yet..

garcinia

Posted by Reviewer2322675 on Feb 03, 2015

I don't want to live without this produce my husband and I loveit is the vest for cravings and to keep you in control of your wt