you have to keep taking it for a while, and then the magic happens

Posted by Reviewer1293072 on Dec 09, 2008

I tried this product a few times for constipation, and it works pretty well. I know that when I get constipated I get heartburn, but even after I felt I was free of constipation, the heartburn would remain. More recently, I decided to try taking the 2 pills twice a day as recommended, every day. After two weeks NO MORE HEARTBURN. My reflux is GONE for the first time in years. I'm shocked and amazed and I hope it stays this way, but for now this is simply fantastic!

No Benefits Derived

Posted by 4789819678907606425 on Oct 15, 2013

I would not purchase again. Have used 3 weeks per label. Benefits not derived as stated. Virtually no effects: either good or bad.

Triphala Gold

Posted by Reviewer1061215 on Dec 04, 2009

Am taking these for the last week and am now starting to see an increase in my energy levels and am far less sluggish.

None

Posted by Reviewer2764226 on Jan 21, 2010

Great stuff when you need a little extra help.

rate

Posted by Reviewer2141599 on Mar 10, 2010

great

Easy & Works

Posted by Reviewer1894684 on Jul 19, 2010

I've tried many..........products over several years for constipation. Triphala Gold is absoloutely the best thing I've ever used. I've been using this for about 8 years and it is wonderful. I encourage everyone to give it a try

Panacea

Posted by Reviewer1200482 on Jul 31, 2011

The regular treatment for all your organism. In ayurvedic medicine - one of the panacea from many illness. Use it around 7 years and now cann't imagine my life witout Triphala!!!!

Order NOT received

Posted by Reviewer1600081 on Dec 11, 2007

Product is great, I've used it before, BUT I haven't received my order yet!!!!!

triphala gold

Posted by Reviewer1798568 on Sep 05, 2008

I was very happy with your services and product. thank you

Great Colon Support

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Oct 02, 2009

I have used triphala for years to help my colon. I get IBS symptoms from stress and if I do too much chocolate or coffee. This Triphala Gold is the best I have ever used. Helps keep me regular, reduces gas and spasming.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »