Not for me...

Posted by 5699228787601640129 on Apr 26, 2016

No benefit noticed. Won't be ordering again.

No Benefits Derived

Posted by 4789819678907606425 on Oct 15, 2013

I would not purchase again. Have used 3 weeks per label. Benefits not derived as stated. Virtually no effects: either good or bad.

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer3273127 on Jun 29, 2012

Planetary Herbals Triphala Gold is the best triphala out there.It is an herbal solution to constipation. No side effects observed. And you can take it as long as necessary (2 tablets twice a day).

Have used this for a while--really seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2222635 on Apr 19, 2012

I took Accutane 10+ years ago and still seem to have digestive problems from it. As long as I take this a few times a week, I am generally ok, even if I am not diligent about my water intake. I don't even have to take a lot--1-2 pills per day, 3-4 times a week is kind of average to help me just feel normal. I should also note my husband has throat cancer and is about to finish up treatments next week. For a while, he had digestive issues and used my Triphala. He said it seemed to help him too, but without being too harsh or fast acting. It works slowly, but it does work, and far better than anything else I have tried.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2883689 on Jan 02, 2012

Not too hard to swallow.

Panacea

Posted by Reviewer1200482 on Jul 31, 2011

The regular treatment for all your organism. In ayurvedic medicine - one of the panacea from many illness. Use it around 7 years and now cann't imagine my life witout Triphala!!!!

Easy & Works

Posted by Reviewer1894684 on Jul 19, 2010

I've tried many..........products over several years for constipation. Triphala Gold is absoloutely the best thing I've ever used. I've been using this for about 8 years and it is wonderful. I encourage everyone to give it a try

rate

Posted by Reviewer2141599 on Mar 10, 2010

great

None

Posted by Reviewer2764226 on Jan 21, 2010

Great stuff when you need a little extra help.

Triphala Gold

Posted by Reviewer1061215 on Dec 04, 2009

Am taking these for the last week and am now starting to see an increase in my energy levels and am far less sluggish.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »