Love This Product

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Jan 01, 2010

I have a lot of stress in my life and have found that this product has helped reduce/eliminate my anxiety. I take 2 tablets normaally with other products depending on the level of my anxiety and feel relief within 15 minutes or so. I use this product sometimes with other products such as Stress Relief, Now L-Theanine (Suntheanine), Holy Basil, Lobelia, Melissa, Calm Thoughts, and GABA w/Vit B6, Inositol, and Niacin.

The best product for sound sleep

Posted by awesselius on Dec 07, 2016

I used this product for months with great satisfaction. Now, the product is still available, but discontinued through iHerb. I can not understand why. I have tried several alternatives now and I can still not find a great combination that have the same results. I now fall back to a mix of herbal extracts from a popular brand, to make a similar herbal combination. But price -> value wise it is way more expensive. I wish iHerb would make the effort to bring this product back.

i like this, but too big to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer1775206 on Apr 18, 2012

it works, i rather take one more pill than it suggest(so 3 pills). the herbal recipes made me some nice clean and deep sleep but the chemical one does not. and also it makes me feel clear even after the short nap during the insomnia. but as u know the chemical one would make u feel drowsy even after u take 3~4 hours nap. oh, its terribly big to swallow! 복용법 보다 한알 더 먹긴 하지만, 괜찮아요. 인공적인 수면유도제는 정해진 시간을 다 자지 못하면 오히려 몸이 더 무거운데, 아무래도 허브다 보니 한두시간만 자고 일어나도 깔끔합니다. 잠들기 힘들어 하는 반면 잘 깨지 않는 타입이시라면 드셔볼만 할 듯해요. 근데 알약이 엄청 커요; 세개 먹으면 목이 막혀요;;;

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3023216 on Mar 18, 2008

This is a great, balanced formula. Strong without any "hangover". Works every time!

Planetary Herbals sleep aid - best herbal formulation

Posted by Reviewer1167802 on Feb 01, 2012

I am a shallow sleeper and find I cannot sleep with any noise or light interference. I have previously used another formulation of Valerian Rootfor sleeping, but find this one to be very effective for a herbal remedy. It tends to have long lasting effects throughout the night.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2886288 on Aug 28, 2008

Easy sleep works well but I have to remember to take it several hours before bedtime as it works very slowly. No appreciable hangover.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Apr 14, 2009

This product didnt work well for my system. Not all product work the same. it may work someone elses body.

Not that good

Posted by Reviewer1290882 on Mar 27, 2008

My mother and son were trying Planetary Herbals for sleep and they were wakeing up in the middle of the night and not able to sleep as good.

Easy Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1370457 on Jun 18, 2008

While I respect the brand and find the ingredient list impressive, Easy Sleep might actually make it more difficult for me to sleep. I definitely feel relaxed after taking it; yet, paradoxically, it seems to mollify my desire to fall asleep.