Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Planetary Herbals, Valerian Easy Sleep, 900 mg, 120 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Love This Product

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Jan 01, 2010

I have a lot of stress in my life and have found that this product has helped reduce/eliminate my anxiety. I take 2 tablets normaally with other products depending on the level of my anxiety and feel relief within 15 minutes or so. I use this product sometimes with other products such as Stress Relief, Now L-Theanine (Suntheanine), Holy Basil, Lobelia, Melissa, Calm Thoughts, and GABA w/Vit B6, Inositol, and Niacin.

Planetary Herbals sleep aid - best herbal formulation

Posted by Reviewer1167802 on Feb 01, 2012

I am a shallow sleeper and find I cannot sleep with any noise or light interference. I have previously used another formulation of Valerian Rootfor sleeping, but find this one to be very effective for a herbal remedy. It tends to have long lasting effects throughout the night.

i like this, but too big to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer1775206 on Apr 18, 2012

it works, i rather take one more pill than it suggest(so 3 pills). the herbal recipes made me some nice clean and deep sleep but the chemical one does not. and also it makes me feel clear even after the short nap during the insomnia. but as u know the chemical one would make u feel drowsy even after u take 3~4 hours nap. oh, its terribly big to swallow! 복용법 보다 한알 더 먹긴 하지만, 괜찮아요. 인공적인 수면유도제는 정해진 시간을 다 자지 못하면 오히려 몸이 더 무거운데, 아무래도 허브다 보니 한두시간만 자고 일어나도 깔끔합니다. 잠들기 힘들어 하는 반면 잘 깨지 않는 타입이시라면 드셔볼만 할 듯해요. 근데 알약이 엄청 커요; 세개 먹으면 목이 막혀요;;;

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3023216 on Mar 18, 2008

This is a great, balanced formula. Strong without any "hangover". Works every time!