Good product

Posted by Reviewer2426856 on Sep 08, 2011

I like this product and have recommended it to friends, it's a good way of topping up on things you might not be getting out of your normal diet. The taste is very strong and sweet, but call me weird, I like it. Mixed with fruit juice, anyway. Pretty reasonably priced for what it is, it lasts a long time.

yuk

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Sep 03, 2011

I would like to like it but don't. I find the taste nauseating, and I tend to like all kinds of strange tastes that other people don't. No matter how good this might be for me, it is a no go.

WONDERFUL PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on May 01, 2011

I am very impressed with all of the various blends of fruit, veggies, etc. in this product. I love the fact that now I can cut down on buying different supplements. All of the supplements that I need are in this one product. Thank GOD! The taste is very strong but I can get pass that because I know it's healthy and good for my body. I mix mine with orange juice. Although, I've been taking it for only two days, I felt a surge of energy immediately. I hope this one will be a keeper! Thank you Iherb for your speedy delivery!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1872906 on Sep 02, 2010

This product has given me great energy and is full of good things--I even lost a few pounds! I am not as hungry and sugar cravings have, for the most part, gone away. The taste is fine--except a little too sweet-I take it with 10 oz of water so it is not so strong.