High concentration of Vitex!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

It is a powerful extract. I used to take the capsules and I decided to try the tincture too. The difference is that you can actually feel it working, going straight to the uterus and calming it. I take 70 drops (almost 2 full Tbsp) every morning on empty stomach. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

very good, have used it for years

Posted by Reviewer1532403 on Aug 13, 2011

I think it is a very good product, and every month I use it, I see a difference in my overall being. I cannot measure my progesterone, but I feel warmer during the luteal phase, instead of being cold all the time. I think it also helps with ovulation.

great for premenapausal women

Posted by Reviewer2143711 on Oct 29, 2011

found this a great help in regulating periods, helps with cramps, must be taken regularily effects won't be felt for about a month

Can't Live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 02, 2010

With four women in the house, we won't be without vitex. We take it for hormonall imbalances: PMS, peri-menopausal symptoms, etc.

works well to help balance mood

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jan 22, 2013

My daughter's nutritionist recommended this to help with her PMS. She hates taking vitamins and supplements but decided to get it a try. She has been taking it now for over a year. She feels the difference when she takes it and calls it "her happy drops". I believe she could use to take it everyday but she only takes it during her PMS time.

Seeing results

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Sep 09, 2014

I take this upon waking and before bed. It's much easier to drink mixed with 100ml water. . I have been taking them for just under a month now and am seeing my adult acne clear up. I take it with burdock root, liver detoxifier, DIM, yellow skin cleanse and zinc.

Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2703341 on Dec 18, 2007

Started this at my doc's advise...helps. Mild and natural support.

Regulated my cycle

Posted by Reviewer1107344 on May 20, 2008

This product is great. It has regulated my menstral cycle.

Awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer2568145 on Sep 05, 2008

Love this stuff-great for menopause

Great for cramps

Posted by Reviewer2952965 on Jan 03, 2009

I use it every month to help with cramps and headaches. My daughter uses it too.