10% Off Orders Over $40!

Planetary Herbals, Vitex Extract, Full Spectrum, 500 mg, 120 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1138344 on Nov 19, 2010

I have been slowly increasing my Vitex intake over time. Now I take a 500mg cap twice a day and have great energy. For a while it did make my cycle normal but now that has completely stopped after 3 regular months. I think it's b/c i added maca herb to it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2001367 on Jun 15, 2010

This has regulated my monthly periods and helped reduce the side effects that come along with my monthly menstral cycle.

PMS

Posted by Reviewer1919726 on Dec 08, 2011

It does wonders for my PMS.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2494045 on Sep 13, 2010

it took me abt 7mths to see the difference. for the first few mths of taking it, i didnt see much difference. but just 2 mths ago, i got my period and then i missed the next mth and i just got it recently again. it's still not perfect but i think it's working. i guess it takes a while for it to work. my period has been irregular for as long as i can remember. i would go without my period for 4 to 6 mths straight. i think vitex is helping me regulate and balance out my hormones and hopefully help me conceive in mths to come.

High Potency Herb!

Posted by Reviewer2452098 on Aug 05, 2011

Finally, a vitex supplement of high enough potency to do my body some good. I take this to regulate my cycles, and within less than three weeks of regular use, I had a completely normal 5 day cycle for the first time probably in my entire life. Other supplements must be taken in huge quantities to achieve these kinds of results.