Finally!

Posted by Reviewer2414483 on Jul 30, 2009

I've been ordering this product elsewhere and am glad Iherb is finally selling it. Awesome at regulating your period...it clears out your reproductive system from anything "left behind" the previous month...My cramps have disappeared....helps with PMS. I typically take 3 pills at night for 3 weeks then rest once my period starts. Awesome!

Feeling Normal again

Posted by Reviewer1889028 on May 17, 2013

I take 2 tablets twice a day (not during my cycle) and it has improved my moods and shortened my cycle. Great product I highly recommend it. wouldn't be without it now.

did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2662403 on Sep 04, 2015

I tryed this product for the ful month waiting for results non were forthcoming. My periods became more irregular than before. Im sorry but I wont buy this again

Planetary Herbals, Women's Dong Quai Treasure, 800 mg, 120 Tablets (PTF-10342)

Posted by Reviewer2463413 on Feb 23, 2011

Help a lot, feel good

Just started

Posted by MaeMae on Jul 20, 2012

Just started today. I had to wait my oeriod to end. So as i was reading, for the ones that are trying to conceive, the Dong quai should be taken after the period and before ovulation. With more information in the next couple of weeks. :)

Dong Quai

Posted by Reviewer1141523 on Nov 20, 2009

This has helped regulate my cycle a little better.

Part of my anti PMS arsenal

Posted by Reviewer2552630 on Jan 03, 2014

I use this along with PMS Harmony and PMS Patrol. They help ease some of my PMS symptoms - cramps, bloating, moodiness. It isn't a cure but it does offer some relief. I also use fish oil and vitamin D as those have an anti inflammatory effect.