not that good

Posted by beautyandhealth on Sep 13, 2015

I expected much from this product since I read articles about its ingredients and the results from vegan community sites. But it wasn't the one for me. It gave me and my family uncomfortable feeling after taking it. So I had to through it all away only after taking it for two weeks, two times a day. Taste wasn't the problem. It was tolerable.

Love it!

Posted by mountainpony on Sep 02, 2015

The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I do not think that it tastes as good as the VEGA products, but for the price it can't be beat.

Awesome!

Posted by 5416606663881400875 on Jan 20, 2015

I won't buy any other natural/organic protein powder. Tastes great, easy to mix, easy to digest and super competitive Price. Love it!

First impressions

Posted by 5679163490934073099 on Dec 16, 2014

This is probably the healthiest protean you can get at the best price, but I don't like how it taste that much

The only protein powder that I can digest and it tastes great!

Posted by 4822302500656690622 on Jul 17, 2014

The only protein powder that I can digest and it tastes great!

OK

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 07, 2014

I bought this because the Sun Warrior Vegan Protein was out of stock & it's clean from toxic heavy metal. Check out the Natural News website for more info on clean protein powders. I just wish it contained some hemp protein. Among all the protein powders that i have tried before, i prefer hemp protein better. Anyway, this is quite nice & you can give it a try.

the best!

Posted by 5161450086134870303 on Apr 17, 2014

The best product!

Good taste, Price and Make Up

Posted by 5607434095805189045 on Mar 25, 2014

I really like this powder it tastes good not too sweet, doesn't have the awful taste alot of other protein powders have. Very good make up of nutrients and much better value than some of the other plant based protein powders. I would recommend.

very good product

Posted by 5539578372938847724 on Feb 27, 2014

Love it, it mixed very good and the taste is very good

Best Vegan Protein Powder

Posted by 4810384044196967612 on Feb 17, 2014

In addition to having a great nutritional profile, the PlantFusion chocolate flavor is the best.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »