no stomach issues

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Nov 18, 2013

I was ready to give up on protein powders as they were so hard to digest (whey concentrate, isolate, casein, pea protein) but this is amaaaazing! Not only because of it's digestibility but it seriously tastes so good. I mix 1 scoop with 0.5C frozen berries, cold water and 1tsp cacao powder and it is delicious, refreshing and filling. You can make smoothies with water because it tastes that good :)

dissappointing

Posted by 5237724159980669379 on Jul 25, 2013

When I read that it was a ' delicious chocolate flavour' I got excited, waited over 5 WEEKS to get this shipped to me in the uk when I was told maximum of 20 days, had to order another vegan protein powder to see me through my workouts as could not do without. When opening it smelled fine but mixed with water had a VILE taste, will only be using post workout mixed with frozen fruits or other strong tasting foods to mask the taste- I cannot taste chocolate at all! BIG DISSAPPOINTMENT and made me feel sick after trying. will not be buying again.

Excellent product - good taste, good tummy, good protein

Posted by 4662592437418654322 on May 11, 2016

I love that Plantfusion contains complete protein and it makes my body feel good. I can digest it without issues and it tastes better than any other protein shake I've tried. Chocolate is the best of the flavours.

Awesome!

Posted by 5416606663881400875 on Jan 20, 2015

I won't buy any other natural/organic protein powder. Tastes great, easy to mix, easy to digest and super competitive Price. Love it!

The only protein powder that I can digest and it tastes great!

Posted by 4822302500656690622 on Jul 17, 2014

The only protein powder that I can digest and it tastes great!

Good Protein

Posted by Reviewer1896581 on Sep 21, 2011

Chocolate is ok but I prefer the Vanilla.

Tasty and the right price

Posted by Reviewer1352910 on Oct 23, 2011

This is a very nice flavoured protein drink and seems to provide the nutrients my body requires whilst plagued by a few ailments.

Awesome product, losing fat, tastes DELICIOUS!

Posted by Reviewer1823977 on Apr 29, 2012

I tested 35.3% bodyfat two months ago, started juicing veggies but getting spoiled now using this product more and more often, mixing with unsweetened almond milk, so I'm still totally vegan, working out with weights, and burning fat like crazy, while really enjoying a high-protein, VERY low carb shake, that tastes just like a chocolate milk shake! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, am recommending to my friends.

good

Posted by 4986231032318895186 on Jun 03, 2013

very nice protein!

Best Vegan Protein Powder

Posted by 4810384044196967612 on Feb 17, 2014

In addition to having a great nutritional profile, the PlantFusion chocolate flavor is the best.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »