Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

PlantFusion, Nature's Most Complete Plant Protein, Vanilla Bean, 2 lb (908 g)

Posted by CritterChuckles on Apr 11, 2013

Recently I was told by doctors that I may have Connective Tissue Disease, another auto-immune disease on top of my Hashimoto's Thyroid Disease. This after 5 years of docs, tests and personal research. All along I've been told by both my current docs that I should be eating somewhat vegan/vegetarian, cutting out red meat, pork, refined sugar and all dairy. I was fighting the dairy part since I LOVE cheese! Anyhow, up until about 3 weeks ago I was making breakfast smoothies with either egg white protein powder or whey powder since I'm not supposed to have soy with my thyroid nodules. I did try plain pea powder but its a tad rough tasting. I finally decided to try cutting out everything mentioned above to see if I felt better, so I bought this PlantFusion protein powder, got vanilla so it would go with most add-ons. I really love this stuff, it tastes good, it doesn't make me bloated or gassy like most other powders, and the price is not much more than cheap powders sold in our local low end retail store. In my Ninja I add almond milk, frozen strawberries, one scoop of powder and 2 tablespoons of Calm powder orange flavored. It makes a tropical flavored smoothy that does not need sweetener, and it keeps me fairly full until lunch. I will continue to buy this exact version. Also as an FYI, my inflammed muscles, painful joints & ability to focus is greatly improved with the elimination of the toxins mentioned above. And I have tested it by eating ice cream, jelly beans and steak (not all at the same time)!

Makes my body hum!

Posted by Reviewer1754288 on Mar 24, 2013

This is perfect for me because I'm doing the virgin eating plan and I was looking for a lower priced option than she offers on her site. It happens to be half the price!!! It is without corn and soy, its gluten free, and no dairy!! I add stevia and cinnamon and it's fine. I love how I feel 2 hours later when normally I would have hunger pangs.

This is hands down the best tasting protein powder I've ever tried and very digestive too

Posted by Reviewer1800039 on Dec 05, 2012

definitely the best tasting available protein powder on iherb

Surprisingly good.

Posted by Reviewer1367342 on Mar 04, 2013

Because of digestive issues, I have been looking for a good quality and good tasting plant based protein without soy, gluten, fiber, artificial flavors and colorants. Had been using Vega up until recently. It tastes quite good and is more economically priced than the Vega brand. Could have more vanilla flavoring. I love to make smoothies and shakes using coconut milk or almond milk. My only other qualm is that it is not certified organic like the Vega brand. Will definitely purchase it again.

bought 3 already and will buy again

Posted by Jacquie on Oct 02, 2012

A little sweet but great in gree smoothie