Posted by CritterChuckles on Apr 11, 2013

Recently I was told by doctors that I may have Connective Tissue Disease, another auto-immune disease on top of my Hashimoto's Thyroid Disease. This after 5 years of docs, tests and personal research. All along I've been told by both my current docs that I should be eating somewhat vegan/vegetarian, cutting out red meat, pork, refined sugar and all dairy. I was fighting the dairy part since I LOVE cheese! Anyhow, up until about 3 weeks ago I was making breakfast smoothies with either egg white protein powder or whey powder since I'm not supposed to have soy with my thyroid nodules. I did try plain pea powder but its a tad rough tasting. I finally decided to try cutting out everything mentioned above to see if I felt better, so I bought this PlantFusion protein powder, got vanilla so it would go with most add-ons. I really love this stuff, it tastes good, it doesn't make me bloated or gassy like most other powders, and the price is not much more than cheap powders sold in our local low end retail store. In my Ninja I add almond milk, frozen strawberries, one scoop of powder and 2 tablespoons of Calm powder orange flavored. It makes a tropical flavored smoothy that does not need sweetener, and it keeps me fairly full until lunch. I will continue to buy this exact version. Also as an FYI, my inflammed muscles, painful joints & ability to focus is greatly improved with the elimination of the toxins mentioned above. And I have tested it by eating ice cream, jelly beans and steak (not all at the same time)!

This is hands down the best tasting protein powder I've ever tried and very digestive too

Posted by Reviewer1800039 on Dec 05, 2012

definitely the best tasting available protein powder on iherb

Makes my body hum!

Posted by Reviewer1754288 on Mar 24, 2013

This is perfect for me because I'm doing the virgin eating plan and I was looking for a lower priced option than she offers on her site. It happens to be half the price!!! It is without corn and soy, its gluten free, and no dairy!! I add stevia and cinnamon and it's fine. I love how I feel 2 hours later when normally I would have hunger pangs.

Surprisingly good.

Posted by Reviewer1367342 on Mar 04, 2013

Because of digestive issues, I have been looking for a good quality and good tasting plant based protein without soy, gluten, fiber, artificial flavors and colorants. Had been using Vega up until recently. It tastes quite good and is more economically priced than the Vega brand. Could have more vanilla flavoring. I love to make smoothies and shakes using coconut milk or almond milk. My only other qualm is that it is not certified organic like the Vega brand. Will definitely purchase it again.

bought 3 already and will buy again

Posted by Jacquie on Oct 02, 2012

A little sweet but great in gree smoothie

Love it

Posted by 5091961639855821567 on Mar 19, 2014

This is my favorite protein powder- I advise it to most people with digestive issues, because of how high in protein, yet easily digestible it all is. I am a vegetarian, and I'm soy and dairy intolerant, with a simply sensitive stomach, and nothing does me better. Don't love the stevia sweetness- surprised by comments on that "artificial" taste, though. It is simply too sweet. Other than that, I think the flavor is fantastic. Would LOVE an unsweetened version. Even with the overly-stevia'd flavor, I have to give it 5 stars. High protein, nongmo, mixes will, easily digestible, and free of my allergens. It's simply well done.

Resonable pricepoint and AA profile for a vegan protein, BUY WHY SILICA added?

Posted by FrankieTB on Apr 25, 2014

Not a bad product overall BUT why is "Silica" added? QUOTE Silica is common additive in the production of foods, where it is used primarily as a flow agent in powdered foods, or to absorb water in hygroscopic applications. It is the primary component of diatomaceous earth which has many uses ranging from filtration to insect control. It is also the primary component of rice husk ash which is used, for example, in filtration and cement manufacturing.UNQUOTE I think anyone drinking vegan protein powders has to accept that they are less creamy and stir-friendly than whey, so i think adding silica is just unnecessary... Decent protein content and blend resulting in good AA Profile with BCAAs for price point. Not the worst but not the best.

Plant Fusion - Amazing product

Posted by 5685048726424960407 on Jun 12, 2014

Plant Fusion (1 scoop) is used in my breakfast shake every morning with: Vital Greens Udo's 3-6-9 Oil Unsweetened Almond Milk It mixes well, tastes amazing and gives me the energy book to get me through to well beyond lunch time. Absolutely love it.

Very good product

Posted by 5339873464114713956 on Mar 23, 2014

This is a very good vegan protein powder that doesn't include soy or gluten. Added to a smoothie, it keeps me full for hours! I will definitely recommend this product and plan to use it often.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3151343 on Apr 18, 2013

We blend this with a banana and almond milk and it's wonderful! Great breakfast that keeps us full and gives us energy. Not grainy like some powders.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »