July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

PlantFusion, Phood, 100% Plant-Based Whole Food Meal Shake, Chocolate Caramel, 31.8 oz (900 g)

So happy to have discovered Phood!

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Mar 10, 2014

OK. I love this stuff. Ever since I discovered Phood a couple of months ago it's become my favorite dietary supplement. It's a great plant-based food with pretty much everything I look for to supplement my nutrition. The flavor is excellent in both the Chocolate Caramel and the Vanilla. I put it in my shakes and smoothies, on my cereal and in my muesli. Mixed with water alone it makes a convenient and tasty post-workout meal, though I often mix it with juices or almond milk. More than just a protein powder, Phood has a good balance of complex carbohydrates, quality plant proteins, well-balanced Omega 3, 6 and 9, pro-biotics and digestive enzymes. Over the past several years I've found several plant-based protein powders I like and have used a lot but I think Phood is pretty much replacing those items for me. It's got what my body needs and wants.

Phood

Posted by 5028904343350616927 on Apr 01, 2014

Taste has nothing to do with chocolate caramel, it tastes 'green'. Not repulsive kindoff green, but it's not something you'll look forward to drink. It blends relatively easily, but the texture is a bit gritty. Despite the 200 Calories per serving, it doesn't keep me full, even if the shake is 'upgraded' with a banana, flax and chia seeds and a bit of coconut oil.